Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

OPD77

Legendary
I cannot believe how many people are already falling back into the trap that the establishment criminals are setting against Trump and all of us with Desantis...it just blows my mind and makes me lose all faith in humanity...sheesh...
There's so much evil in this World and to a certain extent God has removed his blessing, thus allowing these people to fall into the trap of lies and deception that is all around us. I'm afraid it will get much worse. I'm with you on the amount of people falling for this bs, can't say it really surprises me.

Just thinking out loud about the Arizona governor‘s race. Let me preface this by saying that I do not believe in any way, shape, or form that Hobbes would defeat Kari Lake. Absolutely zero chance. The cheat would have to be monumental for it to be pulled off. And it might be. But if that is the case and the election is stolen from Lake would it be in our best interest to immediately put her on the 2024 ticket? She would be a very attractive VP candidate. And if that goes well she would be primed for the top job after that.

When the democrats steal the race just move on to the next election, with nothing done, hoping/thinking that it won’t happen in 2024? I get what you're saying but if they are continued to allowed to steal race and seat after seat with no repercussion, why would they stop. They aren’t giving back power.

If the establishment has their way and Ron is the nominee, and eventually wins, Did they forget how to cheat? Do really think Ron Desantis is going to pull 80+ mil votes?

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
When the democrats steal the race just move on to the next election, with nothing done, hoping/thinking that it won’t happen in 2024? I get what you're saying but if they are continued to allowed to steal race and seat after seat with no repercussion, why would they stop. They aren’t giving back power.

If the establishment has their way and Ron is the nominee, and eventually wins, Did they forget how to cheat? Do really think Ron Desantis is going to pull 80+ mil votes?
The entire voting charade crumbles upon any level of rational, non-emotional scrutiny

A benefit of this "election" is way more people now see the complete farce/futility of rescue via election

FreeMiner

Legendary
The issue is not the ETN has his own views. It’s what several of his views are that causes pause. Anti-Jew/racist, anti-police/authority, anti-Trump/apparently an office holder must be perfect. Add in his desire to argue to the point, not discuss, and you have either a secret BLM supporter or a troll.

You can like most of what he posts, I used to, but he shows himself in the extremes of his views.
Hrumph you are pretty extreme about Miss Staci.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
The issue is not the ETN has his own views. It’s what several of his views are that causes pause. Anti-Jew/racist, anti-police/authority, anti-Trump/apparently an office holder must be perfect. Add in his desire to argue to the point, not discuss, and you have either a secret BLM supporter or a troll.

You can like most of what he posts, I used to, but he shows himself in the extremes of his views.

Where have I once said something "anti-Jew/racist"?

Latest posts

Top Bottom