Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Not defending ETNVol but Trump did say he backs McCarthy, no? That is something we can all agree falls under Trumps really poor choices in personnel. No? Maybe I am missing the point here but what ETN posted is just a point backing up his views on Trump. Which he is free to have, as this is a free speech place. ETN says things I disagree with from time to time but he is very consistent in his views from what I can see.
Did we confirm that?

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Not defending ETNVol but Trump did say he backs McCarthy, no? That is something we can all agree falls under Trumps really poor choices in personnel. No? Maybe I am missing the point here but what ETN posted is just a point backing up his views on Trump. Which he is free to have, as this is a free speech place. ETN says things I disagree with from time to time but he is very consistent in his views from what I can see.

Trump is becoming the Phillip Fulmer of politics apparently

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I mean, I see this — but, I can’t find anything where he says it on Truth Social ….

It was an interview on Trump's jet with Fox News Digital from a week ago, that's the original source.

Pineapple

Legendary
The issue is not the ETN has his own views. It’s what several of his views are that causes pause. Anti-Jew/racist, anti-police/authority, anti-Trump/apparently an office holder must be perfect. Add in his desire to argue to the point, not discuss, and you have either a secret BLM supporter or a troll.

You can like most of what he posts, I used to, but he shows himself in the extremes of his views.

BTAvenger

Elite
Just thinking out loud about the Arizona governor‘s race. Let me preface this by saying that I do not believe in any way, shape, or form that Hobbes would defeat Kari Lake. Absolutely zero chance. The cheat would have to be monumental for it to be pulled off. And it might be. But if that is the case and the election is stolen from Lake would it be in our best interest to immediately put her on the 2024 ticket? She would be a very attractive VP candidate. And if that goes well she would be primed for the top job after that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom