Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary

View attachment 148855

Fuck both of these guys
Bend them over, wire brush their balls then throw turpentine on their asses. Fuck those twin cocksuckers.

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder

Once again I will never understand why this person posts here. He claims to be religious and god like but loves attempting to prove people wrong. It’s all about @ETNVol . As somone that’s from east TN I think you are garbage and you contracdict everything you claim to be

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
It's safe to say that with Fetterman, we now have The Biden Model of winning elections!
Why should candidates campaign, debate or answer questions if they can win by doing very little of it?

Throw in Hobbs and the dead guy

- Pfizer wants you to know their vaccines are safe.
- Election officials want you to know the elections are fair.
- Fact checkers want you to know their facts are the real facts.
- The media wants you to know they never lie.
- The government wants you to know you can trust them.

Hobbs too. She might as well have been brain dead. She didn't do press or debate.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^10% for the big guy^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Once again I will never understand why this person posts here. He claims to be religious and god like but loves attempting to prove people wrong. It’s all about @ETNVol . As somone that’s from east TN I think you are garbage and you contracdict everything you claim to be
Do you prefer a forum where everyone agrees with you all of the time?

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Do you prefer a forum where everyone agrees with you all of the time?

He's one of those who worships Trump. When someone exposes Trump for what he is, it gets his dander up.
See the post above. All I did was post Trump's own words. Not only is that somehow unChristian in his world, it's even worse: it is considered to be an attack on Trump if those words contradict the Trump idolizer's narrative.

I guess he thinks I'm somehow taking Trump's most recent endorsement of McCarthy out of context. I'd love to hear him articulate that.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Not defending ETNVol but Trump did say he backs McCarthy, no? That is something we can all agree falls under Trumps really poor choices in personnel. No? Maybe I am missing the point here but what ETN posted is just a point backing up his views on Trump. Which he is free to have, as this is a free speech place. ETN says things I disagree with from time to time but he is very consistent in his views from what I can see.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Not defending ETNVol but Trump did say he backs McCarthy, no? That is something we can all agree falls under Trumps really poor choices in personnel. No? Maybe I am missing the point here but what ETN posted is just a point backing up his views on Trump. Which he is free to have, as this is a free speech place. ETN says things I disagree with from time to time but he is very consistent in his views from what I can see.

For some, truth and accountability have no place here when it comes to discussing Trump.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Sanity…until the next election. Anyone know how long it takes to build a nuke plant?
Sweden, like many countries, follow through with construction once they start building. The US builds 1/2 a super collider and cancels its completion over the $4 billion it would cost to complete. Then we piss away billions on Ukraine and a bunch of other rat hole things. Imagine the technology we'd be reaping had it been completed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom