Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
My branch manager told my co-worker, that is hosting Dan Crenshaw for his "Victory Party", that even though Cary is conservative do NOT invite Cary over to your house on election night.

He told her Dan would end up in the hospital and he didn't want to have to explain to Corporate why his best/most experienced mortgage advisor got thrown in jail for beating the shit out of a sitting US Congressman.

True story.
chuckle.gif

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
From another board.
Word on the street concerning Georgia…..
Kemp is going to stomp a mud hole in Stacey. People in the know are worried that the DRASTIC difference in turnout for this midterm election will raise red flags on the validity of 2020. Kemp getting re-elected is a forgone conclusion. Stacey is dead in the water.

Now the surprise is that Herschel is going to defeat Warnock without a runoff. The lack of “mail-in” ballots has brought normalcy back to the state of Georgia.

Apparently, no matter how much mud they throw at him, it’s not making a difference. People are absolutely tired of the Biden administration.

2 years ago when this board was in an uproar. I made a post that I had solid info that Trump lost the State of Georgia by 11,000+ votes (this was when every news outlet was showing Trump ahead by 5,000 votes). I was mocked back then….. now hear me clearly when I state that Abrams and Warnock are done.

Senator Herschel Walker, who would have thunk it!

9Mounties07

Elite
My branch manager told my co-worker, that is hosting Dan Crenshaw for his "Victory Party", that even though Cary is conservative do NOT invite Cary over to your house on election night.

She asked, "Why not? I was going to ask him over."

He told her Dan would end up in the hospital and he didn't want to have to explain to Corporate why his best/most experienced mortgage advisor got thrown in jail for beating the shit out of a sitting US Congressman.

True story.
Lol

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

The bigger question is this, why is all this stuff happening to him now. We know CPD has hidden lots of his and the family's past discretions. Now in his 80's it's out of control? Has he threatened to jump off the reservation? I would ask has she, but I can't believe it as she is too far invested, and this is a warning?

As always, the question behind and beyond the question

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^Paging prisoner Griner^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
you're a pathetic broken record and no better than pfizer1st. Starting to believe your only goal here now is to try and tarnish this site and/or get it blacklisted with your leftist rhetoric pretending to be a "crazy right winger" with nazi anti-jew beliefs.
Simple solution, I put them on ignore a long time ago, the only person I have on that. If everybody in our thread did that it wouldn’t be an issue anymore

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Funny how the actual 911 call stated Paul Pelosi said the attacker was named "David" and he was a "friend" - and now the police have suddenly changed the story to say they didn't know each other.

The actual 911 call doesn't lie and can't spin. How did Paul know his name?

Big shoutout to all the liberals who bought a Tesla so Elon Musk had enough money to buy Twitter.

We really appreciate you making this possible. Thank you so much.

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆
Lots😂😂😂

He has his top 2 with a definite lean.. Which I thought it would be. Again, I'll wait until he makes his decision. But he'll land where he needs to be.

He always said he would go d1 or d3 because of the talent and coaching. And then he figured out he's better suited with a smaller school. Those schools he loves... They both have kids from Houston and Dallas. Max knows them and a few others on both teams. He's played with and against them over the years. Neither team is a 'so you played in high school, good enough'. Both of these coaches made a point of traveling to watch max play the past couple of years (keep in mind, covid bullshit fucked up and over a lot for a bunch of these kids). They know what they're getting and know he has D1 coaches talking to him. They want him and Max likes the coaches and teams. And the schools. And they know he's made the choice to go smaller school, great program, great education. He's not going to school just to play lacrosee. And he's not just playing to go to school. If that was the case, he would be playing football. (Still getting blown up for football no matter how many times he tries to tell them he's going to play lacrosse ) He's going for his education (business /sports management. I didn't raise touchy feely idiots) and he wants to play for championships.

He learned from his sister who went D1. He knows what he’s looking for. He’s got some decisions to make.

And he’s always said he wants to go east. But how far does he want to go from home? That is going to be the deciding factor. His sisters all went away (as We raised them to do).

I played lacrosse in college and went to one of the schools you visited in the northeast. Been following your posts and hope Max (also my sons name - Maximus) chooses the best school for him and succeeds both on and off the field. Sounds like a great kid.

FreeMiner

Legendary

FreeMiner

Legendary
Many EU Countries now want out of the EU and out of NATO huge demonstrations constantly to end the sanctions and get them out of the Zelensky Biden NATO War with Russia.
The EU is Collapsing fast. Sanctions blowing up in their faces.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Pineapple

Legendary
Lots😂😂😂

He has his top 2 with a definite lean.. Which I thought it would be. Again, I'll wait until he makes his decision. But he'll land where he needs to be.

He always said he would go d1 or d3 because of the talent and coaching. And then he figured out he's better suited with a smaller school. Those schools he loves... They both have kids from Houston and Dallas. Max knows them and a few others on both teams. He's played with and against them over the years. Neither team is a 'so you played in high school, good enough'. Both of these coaches made a point of traveling to watch max play the past couple of years (keep in mind, covid bullshit fucked up and over a lot for a bunch of these kids). They know what they're getting and know he has D1 coaches talking to him. They want him and Max likes the coaches and teams. And the schools. And they know he's made the choice to go smaller school, great program, great education. He's not going to school just to play lacrosee. And he's not just playing to go to school. If that was the case, he would be playing football. (Still getting blown up for football no matter how many times he tries to tell them he's going to play lacrosse ) He's going for his education (business /sports management. I didn't raise touchy feely idiots) and he wants to play for championships.

He learned from his sister who went D1. He knows what he’s looking for. He’s got some decisions to make.

And he’s always said he wants to go east. But how far does he want to go from home? That is going to be the deciding factor. His sisters all went away (as We raised them to do).
My second daughter was recruited by 31 D1 Volleyball programs. Duke, Indiana, Michigan, MSU, OU, Stanford. Ended up playing for a small D1 - Northwestern State University in Natchitoches, La. For her, the large school would have eaten her up and spit her out. She just didn’t feel comfortable on a large campus.

1667224135982.jpeg

It was her perfect choice and she thrived there. Congrats on supporting your son!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom