Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
(@MortgageHorn Ohio conferences would drive you insane. It ain’t Texas and it’s bullshit. Think Dumas in a conference with Westlake and it can change for playoffs/state if enough kids move during the season. And public (no recruiting) plays private (recruiting all day). It’s based on how many boys and girls are in the graduating class, not school size. And depending on the sport, the same frigging sport can be in different divisions based on the # of girls or boys).
:oops:

MortgageHorn

Founder
He needs that smaller, more intimate class size. He needs that personal face and accountability. 2 schools are close, 2 aren’t. I’ve got a pretty good idea of where he will go, but I won’t say until he makes his decision.

He can come live with me in the guest bedroom - I hear the University of Medellin has a solid Lacrosse program and very intimate.

I'll keep him in line and he'll be bilingual.

What could go wrong :ROFLMAO:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
So, I tested the twit waters with a tweet that's got me shut down 3 times. It went about as well as expected.

The tweet was @kingjames is a CCP whore who supports slavery for personal profit.

Funny thing (not really, as I've tested this before) my tweet was fine until I went back and tagged LeBitch. Once I did that...immediate disciplinary action. CCP/pr/media team all over his shit.

This time, I'm not banned. Just a timeout to think about my behavior 😂 4 days to go. I can still read and copy posts.

My son and husband think this is hilarious (that I keep getting kicked off /sent to twit corner) and keep asking why I'm trolling lebitch. Max and his friends are dying😂. Uh, because I'm telling the truth and that one tweet that's gotten me shut down 3 times gets retweeted so much before I get shut down again. It's simple and straight to the point.

I refuse to leave Twitter because I refuse to cede any ground. So here I am. 😂

DB30D52A-1E45-436E-A35D-CEC2BC7D6DF9.jpeg

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
He can come live with me in the guest bedroom - I hear the University of Medellin has a solid Lacrosse program and very intimate.

I'll keep him in line and he'll be bilingual.

What could go wrong :ROFLMAO:

Lots😂😂😂

He has his top 2 with a definite lean.. Which I thought it would be. Again, I'll wait until he makes his decision. But he'll land where he needs to be.

He always said he would go d1 or d3 because of the talent and coaching. And then he figured out he's better suited with a smaller school. Those schools he loves... They both have kids from Houston and Dallas. Max knows them and a few others on both teams. He's played with and against them over the years. Neither team is a 'so you played in high school, good enough'. Both of these coaches made a point of traveling to watch max play the past couple of years (keep in mind, covid bullshit fucked up and over a lot for a bunch of these kids). They know what they're getting and know he has D1 coaches talking to him. They want him and Max likes the coaches and teams. And the schools. And they know he's made the choice to go smaller school, great program, great education. He's not going to school just to play lacrosee. And he's not just playing to go to school. If that was the case, he would be playing football. (Still getting blown up for football no matter how many times he tries to tell them he's going to play lacrosse ) He's going for his education (business /sports management. I didn't raise touchy feely idiots) and he wants to play for championships.

He learned from his sister who went D1. He knows what he’s looking for. He’s got some decisions to make.

And he’s always said he wants to go east. But how far does he want to go from home? That is going to be the deciding factor. His sisters all went away (as We raised them to do).

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Founder
Get your tennis-playing ass caught up and post stuff instead of just responding. MEGA MAGA

Sorry went to dad's this weekend to celebrate his 95th - birthday is Monday on Halloween!

Me and a good friend of mine took him to dinner. Pic below.

Amazing still golfing, driving, reading Wall Street Journal daily "cover to cover", cooks, gambles, and his girlfriend will turn 87 on November 8th.

"Red-Pilled"

Legend

313263031_10229388833731214_8788657787140092814_n.jpg

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Sorry went to dad's this weekend to celebrate his 95th - birthday is Monday on Halloween!

Amazing still golfing, driving, reading Wall Street Journal daily "cover to cover", cooks, gambles, and his girlfriend will turn 87 on November 8th.

"Red-Pilled"

Legend

Happy birthday to that devastatingly handsome man. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

"Red-Pilled"

Legend

Good for you. You are a great son. Carry on...........
giphy - 2022-03-22T112840.043.gif

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder

"Red-Pilled"

Legend

That's one happy dad right there. Glad you all were able to celebrate with him. Here's to 50 more!

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
1667191021728.png

This slimy bastard and his Chinese wife's $470 million + corrupt donations to the Dems in the 2020 election are why we now have Biden and Harris who are destroying our country.

I have said it before, I hope their crimes are revealed and they are prosecuted, they lose all their money and both have to suck dick for sandwiches.

MortgageHorn

Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
This guy will not be for everyone on this board but as my people use to say "He's shucking the dam corn"

I don't expect you to listen to him on this board but would suggest you subscribe and listen when you have time. Lots of wisdom and the right attitude we should have in these times. We have been weak for far too long.

MortgageHorn

Founder
Should I RSVP my Election night invite to Elise Stefanik's red wave victory party?? I wonder how much my free admission would cost me

My branch manager told my co-worker, that is hosting Dan Crenshaw for his "Victory Party", that even though Cary is conservative do NOT invite Cary over to your house on election night.

She asked, "Why not? I was going to ask him over."

He told her Dan would end up in the hospital and he didn't want to have to explain to Corporate why his best/most experienced mortgage advisor got thrown in jail for beating the shit out of a sitting US Congressman.

True story.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom