Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
My second daughter was recruited by 31 D1 Volleyball programs. Duke, Indiana, Michigan, MSU, OU, Stanford. Ended up playing for a small D1 - Northwestern State University in Natchitoches, La. For her, the large school would have eaten her up and spit her out. She just didn’t feel comfortable on a large campus.

View attachment 146367

It was her perfect choice and she thrived there. Congrats on supporting your son!
i forgot. You are the family of giants!

Congratulations to you and your daughter.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
The jewish faith/tradition what have you has been assaulting newborns from the minute they enter this world for centuries

I am saying the culture itself is degenerate and pathological. After their rejection of Christ they spiraled into complete and total backwardness. Their textual guide is the talmud which is utterly diabolical

I am not a collectivist and judge individuals as they conduct themselves. I can also evaluate ideologies, religions, philosophies, etc. Whatever it is that the puppet masters of mass media, finance, medicine, education, government are practicing; I am against that

Not all jews are bad but it is rather interesting that literally every single western culture and Chrisitan Russia has tried to expel the jews. There is alot of complicated history involved with enough evil to go around, but maybe we should place some scrutiny on the one group of people you can't examine without dopes of all political stripes losing their wits

Isn't it a little odd joy reid and rachel maddow jump at any chance to scream, "anti-semitism?' What is it about the "semite" that makes them find religion?

Still awaiting a definition of "semites" from team matzo ball soup itt

Let's understand the language and then we might see the especially ridiculous absurdity of it all

tumblr_nebf846AUn1qak0sxo1_500.gif

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Your morning propaganda dump:

In the community I grew up in, there has been one murder, ever. At least as far back as anyone can remember. That murder was two brothers who lived together and quarreled constantly and drank heavily, and one night one of them shot the other. The only time I can recall any significant crime at all otherwise was some looting that took place after an F4 tornado destroyed several homes in 2011.

Yeah, it's not as safe as NYC or Chicago.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
would love for someone in the media to ask her why when they asked for surveillance video of January 6th and the break in the other night why she keeps refusing - obviously if they could prove her point she would release it🤔 Wait until November 10th and Jim Jordan and his group start running committees what is going to happen. Plus Twitter won’t be censoring information which means we hear opposing viewpoints.
Wait until November 10th when the democrats start running out the clock. Again. Nothing ever happens.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder

This is the article that he is replying to since.

In April 2020, with nothing else to do, my family took an enormous number of hikes. We all wore cloth masks that I had made myself. We had a family hand signal, which the person in the front would use if someone was approaching on the trail and we needed to put on our masks. Once, when another child got too close to my then-4-year-old son on a bridge, he yelled at her “SOCIAL DISTANCING!”

These precautions were totally misguided. In April 2020, no one got the coronavirus from passing someone else hiking. Outdoor transmission was vanishingly rare. Our cloth masks made out of old bandanas wouldn’t have done anything, anyway. But the thing is: We didn’t know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom