Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary

FreeMiner

Legendary

This is what you get when a woman's head has banged a bed headboard as many times as hers has.

Head injury yes, but honestly probably from the thousands of times she sucked dick.
Women retain the dna of every male they slept with, and she slept with some dumb bastard's.

OPD77

Legendary
I’m behind at least 40 pages. I lost my father on Friday. Having a tough week. Be well patriots!
Bless you Brother ! You have way more important things going on than being 40 pages behind. I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you find peace in the memories you and your Dad made together. Take care of yourself and know he loves you.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Perkins Coie litigators have been representing Twitter in federal court since shortly after the company was founded in 2006. In July, Perkins Coie advised Twitter on a failed California patent lawsuit.

Former Perkins Coie partner Michael Sussmann was accused of lying to the FBI for not disclosing that he worked for the Clinton campaign when he gave federal agents evidence of a supposed link between then-Republican nominee Donald Trump and a Russian bank.

Sussmann was found not guilty following a trial in May, but Musk has called the Russian link information a “hoax” perpetrated by the Clinton campaign and its lawyer.
Bloomberg Law

Latest posts

Top Bottom