Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
WASHINGTON, Oct 31 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden will make a statement later on Monday regarding oil companies' profits, the White House said.

Biden will make remarks at 4:30 p.m. (2030 GMT) in response "to reports over recent days of major oil companies making record-setting profits even as they refuse to help lower prices at the pump for the American people," the White House said in a statement

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/biden-address-oil-company-profits-430-pm-remarks-2022-10-31/

FreeMiner

Legendary
Bidens moves to sanction China like he has Russia. This will end the USD Reserve very fast now. Bidens 50 years as a Government Parasite has not given him the brains or the tools to manage USA He is the worst President in all US History.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
WASHINGTON, Oct 31 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden will make a statement later on Monday regarding oil companies' profits, the White House said.

Biden will make remarks at 4:30 p.m. (2030 GMT) in response "to reports over recent days of major oil companies making record-setting profits even as they refuse to help lower prices at the pump for the American people," the White House said in a statement

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/biden-address-oil-company-profits-430-pm-remarks-2022-10-31/
But don't touch Phizer's profits

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Hey Emily

family-karma-bravo.gif

1667234633628.png

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
@Viking
Some Pole shift discussion
View attachment 144969

I was under the impression the Pole Shift was when a slightly overweight women performs her routine at the Strip Club during lunch on a Tuesday. One of the bolts anchoring down the pole becomes a little bit looser and over time a catastrophe will happen.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
My branch manager told my co-worker, that is hosting Dan Crenshaw for his "Victory Party", that even though Cary is conservative do NOT invite Cary over to your house on election night.

She asked, "Why not? I was going to ask him over."

He told her Dan would end up in the hospital and he didn't want to have to explain to Corporate why his best/most experienced mortgage advisor got thrown in jail for beating the shit out of a sitting US Congressman.

True story.
Eye patch McCain, lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom