Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Many EU Countries now want out of the EU and out of NATO huge demonstrations constantly to end the sanctions and get them out of the Zelensky Biden NATO War with Russia.
The EU is Collapsing fast. Sanctions blowing up in their faces.
Our administration with enough RINOs will take us there soon.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

I feel bad for the people of Ukraine who for most part were just living their lives like most of us. It's the corrupt political environment which we object to. So corrupt that politicians and elites flocked there from around the world for a piece of the corruption. That's why OBiden and the rest of the EU are so involved there. If Russia succeeds they are likely to uncover every morsel of corruption of both a business and political playground.

Belezabro

Elite
Had a lively discussion with a friend this weekend. The subject was the officials holding the offense from running plays until the defense had a chance to substitute. It's a silly rule.

My friend said it was only fair that the defense had the opportunity to substitute if the offense does. ??

The way I learned to play football and did play was the offense could do anything and it was incumbent on the defense to adjust, be called for too many players on the field if substituting, be out of alignment or have to call a timeout. He said that wasn't fair in this age of hurry up offenses. Again, either have the defensive players adjust or be caught with wrong personnel or call a time out.

If fairness is what the reasoning for the official to stop play. Why isn't the offense simply mandated to give the defense the play? Or maybe give the offense the defenses alignment--after all it's unfair for the defense to play a zone defense when the offense thought they would be in man to man.
I coach HS football (in Iowa) and have not seen officials stop or slow the game to allow the defense to adjust. If anything, I notice the officials trying to spot the ball and start play as fast as they can. Our defense just has packages for down and distance which involves called formations and blitzes, and possibly a fast change in personnel. You can do all that pretty quickly.

Pineapple

Legendary
I coach HS football (in Iowa) and have not seen officials stop or slow the game to allow the defense to adjust. If anything, I notice the officials trying to spot the ball and start play as fast as they can. Our defense just has packages for down and distance which involves called formations and blitzes, and possibly a fast change in personnel. You can do all that pretty quickly.
Did you pay cash for your waterbed?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Exactly my point. Defenses should be prepared for whatever offense is brought out. Have your packages on the sidelines ready to go. No need for the officials to intercede.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

This is the article that he is replying to since.

In April 2020, with nothing else to do, my family took an enormous number of hikes. We all wore cloth masks that I had made myself. We had a family hand signal, which the person in the front would use if someone was approaching on the trail and we needed to put on our masks. Once, when another child got too close to my then-4-year-old son on a bridge, he yelled at her “SOCIAL DISTANCING!”

These precautions were totally misguided. In April 2020, no one got the coronavirus from passing someone else hiking. Outdoor transmission was vanishingly rare. Our cloth masks made out of old bandanas wouldn’t have done anything, anyway. But the thing is: We didn’t know.
Those of us who weren't mentally retarded and sheep knew.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

Not sure if you posted this a while back. I can’t undo seeing this and how I look at events and who’s behind them.
confused a bit here. Who was the good guy in this race?
Some will say Bolsonaro. I wouldn’t t say he’s the good guy, but best of two bad choices.
The other guy is in Chynas pocket and was in corruption scandals and a career politician. Sounds a lot like Biden.
The Brazilians at work like him, but not sure why based on his history.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
You can reasonably expect something to happen election day or night especially if it doesn't go the dem/media way. Some staged event to cloud the true results from being reported. The lame duck session of Congress will be quite exciting if the GOP wins one or both chambers. Dems will go full speed to enact every screwy idea they ever had.

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
Not sure if you posted this a while back. I can’t undo seeing this and how I look at events and who’s behind them.

Some will say Bolsonaro. I wouldn’t t say he’s the good guy, but best of two bad choices.
The other guy is in Chynas pocket and was in corruption scandals and a career politician. Sounds a lot like Biden.
The Brazilians at work like him, but not sure why based on his history.
What kind of work?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
What kinda car do you drive?

Latest posts

Top Bottom