Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Not sure if you posted this a while back. I can’t undo seeing this and how I look at events and who’s behind them.

Some will say Bolsonaro. I wouldn’t t say he’s the good guy, but best of two bad choices.
The other guy is in Chynas pocket and was in corruption scandals and a career politician. Sounds a lot like Biden.
The Brazilians at work like him, but not sure why based on his history.
It’s a different POV and I crave that. Just taking the main narrative doesn’t work for me. Stuff like this doesn’t change my view on Christ or the overall message. It just gives me another view on the possible history of it all.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I played lacrosse in college and went to one of the schools you visited in the northeast. Been following your posts and hope Max (also my sons name - Maximus) chooses the best school for him and succeeds both on and off the field. Sounds like a great kid.

Chucky On The Lacrosse Field - The Sequel ;) :ROFLMAO:

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
https://www.reuters.com/world/ameri...-twitter-repair-damage-done-trump-2022-10-31/

Mexican president urges Twitter to repair 'damage' done to Trump

MEXICO CITY, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Twitter should undo the "damage" done to former U.S. President Donald Trump by the cancellation of his account, Mexico's president said on Monday, as he expressed hope that new owner Elon Musk would curb censorship on the social media platform.

The remarks by President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador came just days before U.S. midterm elections in which the Republican Party is forecast to make congressional gains against President Joe Biden's Democrats.

Latest posts

Top Bottom