Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I don't know much about African American history. I do know that the vast majority of slaves taken from Africa ended up in the Middle East, the Caribbean, and South America. Do you believe the Jews insured and operated the slave ships? What about slaves taken to the Middle East?
As far as the Middle East...absolutely. The Jews had been the merchant class in Iraq, Syria, Egypt and beyond for centuries. They most certainly controlled the Dutch East India Company and ran the insurance companies for them

From the jew written book New World Jewry 1493-1825, "The jews were the largest ship chandlers in the entire Caribbean region, where the shipping business was mainly a jewish enterprise. The ships were not only owned by jews but were manned by jews crews under the command of jewish captains.

Over 75% of jew familes in the south owned slaves. While 2% of white households held slaves, over 40% of jew households had them

To be sure these stats are difficult to confirm

For me, just look at crt, reparations, the overall race agenda and jewish hollywood's portrayal as white Christians as not only the predominant oppressor and progenitor of the slave trade, but the only. It is a lie

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
ATTN Rabbis ITT esp @ETNVol and @Hoosier in Mad Town

I've decided I want to be chosen. I'm converting to judiasm. What do I need to do? Or is it reserved for people of a certain ethnic background?

If that is the case what % of the bloodline needs to be jew? If I can't qualify, could my grandchildren provided both of their parents were jewish?

For example, does Yael Trump (formally Ivanka) qualify for the club?

Or is it a set of behaviors, beliefs, ethics, moral codes I need to adopt? If so, what are those?

Otherwise is judiasm purely a racist framework?

Looking for guidance!

Onward jewish soldiers!
Please contact Madonna, she’s paved the way for you. She’s also did the Jewish mysticism.

On the Georgia senate race, it’s probably more wide of a margin. I purposely requested a dem ballot to throw their estimates from earlier voters.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Please contact Madonna, she’s paved the way for you. She’s also did the Jewish mysticism.

On the Georgia senate race, it’s probably more wide of a margin. I purposely requested a dem ballot to throw their estimates from earlier voters.
This is interesting

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
With roughly 2 months left in the year & as Moderator along with the other Moderators. who I feel will agree with me, @tgsio if the "Official Winner" of

Post of The Year
Maybe Max and his friends can replace us on day in the future on this board. That would be an honor. What a great young man!

Edit - @tgsio you have to bring Max to Vegas we need to meet him since I feel like we've watched him grow up over the last few years.

I know I can be annoying, but thank y’all for letting me go on about Max (all of my kids, if we’re being honest).

I know it sounds trite, but these (that’s a collective ‘these’) kids are our future and I believe in celebrating all of them when it’s earned. I love reading about your families and kids.

You want to save this country? This is where it starts. Raising good adults who have the strength of character to work for what they want, never quit, stand up for what is true, and have the backing to hold onto the conviction to never bow down.

Oakwood won 3 games this year.

While that sounds like they’re a terrible team, they’re not. We play in a conference we shouldn’t be in.

Max, well, I already bragged. Our QB is 2nd team all league and we have 2 other players 2nd team and honorable mention.

(@MortgageHorn Ohio conferences would drive you insane. It ain’t Texas and it’s bullshit. Think Dumas in a conference with Westlake and it can change for playoffs/state if enough kids move during the season. And public (no recruiting) plays private (recruiting all day). It’s based on how many boys and girls are in the graduating class, not school size. And depending on the sport, the same frigging sport can be in different divisions based on the # of girls or boys).

We had 39 players on the team to start the season and 3 quit because they weren’t getting playing time. I’ll let you guess what they’re parents are like. 🙄

When I say Max never came off the field, I’m not exaggerating. He played 7 positions (very well) in ONE game. Our team was in every game save one until they just got worn out. And they never quit. We had 12 players playing both ways until the last 3 games. Then we had 9 playing both ways. Max played all ways and then some.

He’s 4 year varsity for lacrosse. 3 year varsity for football (one of the few) And the only non senior elected captain of both teams (last year and this year) He’s a leader. He’s quiet until he decides he needs to speak up. And when he does, people listen. Hell, some of my best conversations are with him. We don’t always agree, but he holds his own against his mama and doesn’t back down. Any boy willing to go against his mama…pay attention. That takes some serious balls.

He’s still getting emails and calls about playing football even though it’s well known he’s going to play lacrosse.

Max’s first club lacrosse team?

4 of them are playing in college. Max is the only one playing lacrosse. (Scratch that…one is playing both and he’s chose his school because of the engineering program). The rest are playing football. One of them has a full ride to Ohio State at DB. He’s a great young man, phenomenal athlete. (his mother is an immigrant from Nigeria. She is an amazing woman and one of my favorite people to talk to and drink lots of bourbon😂) His one weakness? He had a tendency to quit when he wasn’t winning. These past couple of years… not so much. Mama got after his butt and he earned everything. He’s an amazing athlete but had to learn that’s not enough. Boy grew into a man and he works. And he’s somebody that everyone would love to have their boy and girl look up to.

Last edited:

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
You seem to understand African American history. Who owned and insured the slave ships that brought most African Americans here?
In addition to Jewish people, a lot of Africans owned those ships.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
ATTN Rabbis ITT esp @ETNVol and @Hoosier in Mad Town

I've decided I want to be chosen. I'm converting to judiasm. What do I need to do? Or is it reserved for people of a certain ethnic background?

If that is the case what % of the bloodline needs to be jew? If I can't qualify, could my grandchildren provided both of their parents were jewish?

For example, does Yael Trump (formally Ivanka) qualify for the club?

Or is it a set of behaviors, beliefs, ethics, moral codes I need to adopt? If so, what are those?

Otherwise is judiasm purely a racist framework?

Looking for guidance!

Onward jewish soldiers!
Not sure why you would want to turn to Judaism to be Chosen. Why not finish the work and turn to Jesus?

And what are you suggesting is the solution? Exterminate Jewish people?

My argument wasn’t that black people don’t loot, and aren’t statistically more likely to commit crimes.

My argument was that there’s an awful lot of good black Americans that would love nothing more than for the violent black criminals to stop selling drugs, robbing, raping and murdering other people. And that people of every color can be pieces of shit.

The criminals kinda fuck it up and make the good peoples lives harder.
But you must admit, there is a disparity there.....................

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

e66260b5-eee1-4489-a2ac-9d5391ffeb7f.jpg

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
In addition to Jewish people, a lot of Africans owned those ships.

The slave trade was not monolithic and there were certainly Africans involved. Interestingly, the jews played a staggeringly disproportionate role in the trade and that is not addressed or depicted in textbooks or films

Who has created this narrative and is using this to foment racial division? Why was the frankfurt school all jewish?

Scrouch2434

Elite
Founder
I know I can be annoying, but thank y’all for letting me go on about Max (all of my kids, if we’re being honest).

I know it sounds trite, but these (that’s a collective ‘these’) kids are our future and I believe in celebrating all of them when it’s earned. I love reading about your families and kids.

You want to save this country? This is where it starts. Raising good adults who have the strength of character to work for what they want, never quit, stand up for what is true, and have the backing to hold onto the conviction to never bow down.

Oakwood won 3 games this year.

While that sounds like they’re a terrible team, they’re not. We play in a conference we shouldn’t be in. (@MortgageHorn Ohio conferences would drive you insane. It ain’t Texas and it’s bullshit. Think Dumas in a conference with Westlake and it can change for playoffs/state if enough kids move during the season. And public (no recruiting) plays private (recruiting all day). It’s based on how many boys and girls are in the graduating class, not school size.)

We had 39 players on the team to start the season and 3 quit because they weren’t getting playing time. I’ll let you guess what they’re parents are like. 🙄

When I say Max never came off the field, I’m not exaggerating. He played 7 positions (very well) in ONE game. Our team was in every game save one until they just got worn out. And they never quit. We had 12 players playing both ways until the last 3 games. Then we had 9 playing both ways. Max played all ways and then some.

He’s 4 year varsity for lacrosse. 3 year varsity for football (one of the few) And the only non senior elected captain of both teams (last year and this year) He’s a leader. He’s quiet until he decides he needs to speak up. And when he does, people listen. Hell, some of my best conversations are with him. We don’t always agree, but he holds his own against his mama and doesn’t back down. Any boy willing to go against his mama…pay attention. That takes some serious balls.

He’s still getting emails and calls about playing football even though it’s well known he’s going to play lacrosse.

Max’s first club lacrosse team?

4 of them are playing in college. Max is the only one playing lacrosse. (Scratch that…one is playing both and he’s chose his school because of the engineering program). The rest are playing football. One of them has a full ride to Ohio State at DB. He’s a great young man, phenomenal athlete. (his mother is an immigrant from Nigeria. She is an amazing woman and one of my favorite people to talk to and drink lots of bourbon😂) His one weakness? He had a tendency to quit when he wasn’t winning. These past couple of years… not so much. Mama got after his butt and he earned everything. He’s an amazing athlete but had to learn that’s not enough. Boy grew into a man and he works. And he’s somebody that everyone would love to have their boy and girl look up to.
Max seems like a humble and great kid. You and your husband did well.
I hope he ends up at Towson! @tgsio

FreeMiner

Legendary
Over 1000 Ukrainian soldiers killed and hundreds of pieces of NATO US equipment destroyed in last few days. Massive attack by Russia. Unconfirmed rumors of possibly 100,000 Ukrainian Military dead so far in war.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Not sure why you would want to turn to Judaism to be Chosen. Why not finish the work and turn to Jesus?

And what are you suggesting is the solution? Exterminate Jewish people?
I want to be first and best, clearly judiasm is that path

Exterminate jewish people? Relax ace

I think a mass broadcast of the talmud and 2 hour history lesson on the jews and how they are definitely not the Israelis would solve the problem

The solution is not destruction. That is their way. The solution is creation. A new society with sound, biblical money.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Duran and a couple other people I follow are saying that Russia isn't putting 300,000 more troops into Ukraine. they are saying it will be between 400,000 and 800,000. They admitted it might be bluster but they said they only took 225000 off of their call up of reservist because volunteers and foreign 'mercs' were so numerous. Col MacGregor said he thought Russia could muster as much as 1 million men in Nato puts troops in Ukraine.

We'll see. Nov to Dec timeframe for a 3 front offensive when the ground is frozen solid....

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Max seems like a humble and great kid. You and your husband did well.
I hope he ends up at Towson!
He’s not, though he loves it and the coach. Rutgers coach is cool, too. Max talked with both of them this summer. It’s just not what he wants. He’s not looking to go to college just to play lacrosse. (And that’s not what Towson or Rutgers offers, just not what Max is looking for)

He figured out he prefers a small school with a great business school. We’re leaving tomorrow to go visit Roanoke. (Good program, good school, good coach)

He’s always said he would play d1 or d3. I think he has it narrowed down to 3 schools (maybe 4 after Friday) and all of those schools are d3. (Good programs, small schools) He’ll make his decision in the next couple of weeks and will end up where he should be. There have been other d1 schools. Not what he’s looking for. He wants to play, not stand on the sideline and get lost in a crowd for a degree and the chance to say he ‘played’ for soandso.

He needs that smaller, more intimate class size. He needs that personal face and accountability. 2 schools are close, 2 aren’t. I’ve got a pretty good idea of where he will go, but I won’t say until he makes his decision.

But make no mistake. He will always love Towson. Towson is a great school and team with a really good, honest coach who truly sees more than just any guy who can play. Could Max play for them? Yea. Not a question. That’s not what he’s (coach) looking for. And that’s not what Max is looking for. That’s a credit to them.

And that he took the time to talk to Max (and still told him to take time to think about what he’s looking for and he was wanting to talk more) is what every coach should be.

Last edited:

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Letter from the two employees trying to save their jobs

Staff, Elon Musk, and Board of Directors:
We, the undersigned Twitter workers, believe the public conversation is in jeopardy.
Elon Musk’s plan to lay off 75% of Twitter workers will hurt Twitter’s ability to serve the public conversation. A threat of this magnitude is reckless, undermines our users’ and customers’ trust in our platform, and is a transparent act of worker intimidation.
Twitter has significant effects on societies and communities across the globe. As we speak, Twitter is helping to uplift independent journalism in Ukraine and Iran, as well as powering social movements around the world.
A threat to workers at Twitter is a threat to Twitter’s future. These threats have an impact on us as workers and demonstrate a fundamental disconnect with the realities of operating Twitter. They threaten our livelihoods, access to essential healthcare, and the ability for visa holders to stay in the country they work in. We cannot do our work in an environment of constant harassment and threats. Without our work, there is no Twitter.
We, the workers at Twitter, will not be intimidated. We recommit to supporting the communities, organizations, and businesses who rely on Twitter. We will not stop serving the public conversation.
We call on Twitter management and Elon Musk to cease these negligent layoff threats. As workers, we deserve concrete commitments so we can continue to preserve the integrity of our platform.
We demand of current and future leadership:
Respect: We demand leadership to respect the platform and the workers who maintain it by committing to preserving the current headcount.
Safety: We demand that leadership does not discriminate against workers on the basis of their race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or political beliefs. We also demand safety for workers on visas, who will be forced to leave the country they work in if they are laid off.
Protection: We demand Elon Musk explicitly commit to preserve our benefits, those both listed in the merger agreement and not (e.g. remote work). We demand leadership to establish and ensure fair severance policies for all workers before and after any change in ownership.
Dignity: We demand transparent, prompt and thoughtful communication around our working conditions. We demand to be treated with dignity, and to not be treated as mere pawns in a game played by billionaires.
Sincerely,
Twitter workers
Again…

1666831833056.gif

FreeMiner

Legendary
Duran and a couple other people I follow are saying that Russia isn't putting 300,000 more troops into Ukraine. they are saying it will be between 400,000 and 800,000. They admitted it might be bluster but they said they only took 225000 off of their call up of reservist because volunteers and foreign 'mercs' were so numerous. Col MacGregor said he thought Russia could muster as much as 1 million men in Nato puts troops in Ukraine.

We'll see. Nov to Dec timeframe for a 3 front offensive when the ground is frozen solid....
When I see CNN Generals yacking about how Russia is a push over, what they would do I have to smile. These are the same useless medal festooned twits who got their asses handed to them by goat herders and camel jockeys and cost America TRILLIONS.
And this is not a comment on America's Fighting Men and Women.
I love our Military men and women. But I hate seeing them abused and thrown away. That really pisses me off, just so some fuck up like Austin or queer ass Milley can play a role.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1666834108169.png

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
I'm ready for the bloodletting Nov 8

Haven't had as much time to follow along in here with a new kid. Hope you all are doing well and keeping your loved ones close and the Lord closer

Now is the time we press relentlessly. You fuckers in battleground states better be putting the work in!

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
whats the cliffs
Haven't seen that particular one with him but he thinks Ukraine is losing 4 or 5 to 1 in men and tanks during this offensive. He said the Counter Offensive started out with 40000 to 60000 men armies attacking on 5 fronts. He said that went down to 15000 size units attacking in 3 fronts. He said they are now down to attacking in groups of 500 to 800 in probing attacks.

He thinks that once Russia's backups show up that they will dog walk Urkraine without a huge game changer. He said Ukraine is calling up a 15000 man unit that nato has been training for spring but they need them really bad right now. The reason for the propaganda on how bad Russia is losing is to keep nato support and to hopefully create political unrest in Russia. He thinks that if people knew how bad it was on the ground we would drop all support and sue for peace.

He thinks that we will be pressured to put the 101st in a blocking pattern in Odessa to keep Russia from overtaking it and says that is probably the ww3 we all feared.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
The slave trade was not monolithic and there were certainly Africans involved. Interestingly, the jews played a staggeringly disproportionate role in the trade and that is not addressed or depicted in textbooks or films

Who has created this narrative and is using this to foment racial division? Why was the frankfurt school all jewish?

Why are some of the people who rejected God, and were the most informed, still rejecting God?

Because there is nothing new under the sun.

That doesn't mean they won't be redeemed. God promises it.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
I want to be first and best, clearly judiasm is that path

Exterminate jewish people? Relax ace

I think a mass broadcast of the talmud and 2 hour history lesson on the jews and how they are definitely not the Israelis would solve the problem

The solution is not destruction. That is their way. The solution is creation. A new society with sound, biblical money.
Sounds like your issue isn't with me or anyone on the board.

It's with God.

I suggest you take it up with Him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom