Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
No links No CLIFFS.
LEAKED INFO: White House staff witnesses Joe Biden diarrhea episode . . ."there was puddles of shit all over the hallways"
The White House staff members asked to remain anonymous:

"It smelled really bad, we were all evacuated from the west wing and were not let back in until cleaning crews were done cleaning"

"The President was being supported by secret service agents on both sides because he could not stand on his own"

"The President has been having spontaneous bowel movements more often especially since his last booster shot for Covid"

1666836848995.png
1666836873575.pnga biden shit.gif

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Letter from the two employees trying to save their jobs

Staff, Elon Musk, and Board of Directors:
We, the undersigned Twitter workers, believe the public conversation is in jeopardy.
Elon Musk’s plan to lay off 75% of Twitter workers will hurt Twitter’s ability to serve the public conversation. A threat of this magnitude is reckless, undermines our users’ and customers’ trust in our platform, and is a transparent act of worker intimidation.
Twitter has significant effects on societies and communities across the globe. As we speak, Twitter is helping to uplift independent journalism in Ukraine and Iran, as well as powering social movements around the world.
A threat to workers at Twitter is a threat to Twitter’s future. These threats have an impact on us as workers and demonstrate a fundamental disconnect with the realities of operating Twitter. They threaten our livelihoods, access to essential healthcare, and the ability for visa holders to stay in the country they work in. We cannot do our work in an environment of constant harassment and threats. Without our work, there is no Twitter.
We, the workers at Twitter, will not be intimidated. We recommit to supporting the communities, organizations, and businesses who rely on Twitter. We will not stop serving the public conversation.
We call on Twitter management and Elon Musk to cease these negligent layoff threats. As workers, we deserve concrete commitments so we can continue to preserve the integrity of our platform.
We demand of current and future leadership:
Respect: We demand leadership to respect the platform and the workers who maintain it by committing to preserving the current headcount.
Safety: We demand that leadership does not discriminate against workers on the basis of their race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or political beliefs. We also demand safety for workers on visas, who will be forced to leave the country they work in if they are laid off.
Protection: We demand Elon Musk explicitly commit to preserve our benefits, those both listed in the merger agreement and not (e.g. remote work). We demand leadership to establish and ensure fair severance policies for all workers before and after any change in ownership.
Dignity: We demand transparent, prompt and thoughtful communication around our working conditions. We demand to be treated with dignity, and to not be treated as mere pawns in a game played by billionaires.
Sincerely,
Twitter workers
Musk should offer them $15/hour to keep their jobs. What's good for the libs at McDonald's should be adequate for the libs at twit.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I'm back here wondering how pages are popping up so fast and it's because of arguing.

This thread serves a purpose for those trying to change the minds of others. Stop clogging it up! There are plenty of other threads for those discussions.

The arguments in this thread are a microcosm of what is currently happening in the world. I encourage you to read them. It’s enlightening and comforting. Good beats evil.

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
The arguments in this thread are a microcosm of what is currently happening in the world. I encourage you to read them. It’s enlightening and comforting. Good beats evil.

If I had time I’d love to. I don’t.

I understand what you’re saying, but like many have said, this thread is better than any news source. I’d prefer the arguments happen elsewhere so people like me who have other things on the docket can still see (and then share) everything that’s happening.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I'm ready for the bloodletting Nov 8

Haven't had as much time to follow along in here with a new kid. Hope you all are doing well and keeping your loved ones close and the Lord closer

Now is the time we press relentlessly. You fuckers in battleground states better be putting the work in!
Congatulations on your new family member. I may have missed the announcement but what color gift do i send? Skol pops!

Viking

Legendary
Founder
No links No CLIFFS.
LEAKED INFO: White House staff witnesses Joe Biden diarrhea episode . . ."there was puddles of shit all over the hallways"
The White House staff members asked to remain anonymous:

"It smelled really bad, we were all evacuated from the west wing and were not let back in until cleaning crews were done cleaning"

"The President was being supported by secret service agents on both sides because he could not stand on his own"

"The President has been having spontaneous bowel movements more often especially since his last booster shot for Covid"

View attachment 145393
View attachment 145394View attachment 145395
Get ready for pelosi is all Viking has to say. Shits gettin' good. SKOL!

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
24 Pages Behind

Me right now 👇

johnny-manziel-confused.gif

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
You know it's Oct. and the Dems make a call to Gloria to make up some shit accusation on a Pub in a tight race.
The Gloria Allred "bombshell" today against Herschel is about an alleged abortion 3 decades ago.

Link.......https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/a-second-woman-alleges-herschel-walker-paid-for-her-abortion/ar-AA13ouKZ?bncnt=Community_SocialReplies&ocid=UCPNC2&FORM=BNC001&pc=U531&cvid=004bd4461c644113a23fce82daf2a17f#comments&commentId=81e8e20f-0a4f-4ca9-b85e-9ae873916d11

Fucking grifter Bitch.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I know it is but if the offense subs then the defense should play them with what they have on the field or run the chance of being offsides, too many men on the field, out of position or with the wrong players. Currently the offense makes a sub and the defense lollygags while the play clock tics off seconds. That's unfair to the offense. What this does is take the ability of the offense getting an advantage on the defense which is what football is/was about.

As if offenses need any more of an advantage these days. Not sure what point you are trying to make but it’s not landing. Defense is not existent today because of the rules benefiting the offenses

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Simple answer is yes. Most distributors will allow you to lock in a fixed rate. Feel free to DM me with further questions. Just my personal opinion.
I got no stake in that game being in AK. Just wondering what your thoughts are on how bad NE will get hit. I didnt know you could lock in a rate. If it goes lower you are screwed but that does not seem likely. Skol!

Latest posts

Top Bottom