Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Look I get that it is a moral problem. It is also a crime. There are white thieves we all know this, but the stats say crime, violent crimes, murder assault, rape are heavily committed by Blacks.
You dance around and tap dance all you want but the facts are the facts. Those are FBI stats and Fed.Gov stats.
If you don't think it is an issue move into a Black Ghetto, for awhile then tell us how that worked out.
My argument is that the reason why black people commit a disproportionate amount of crime is because of culture, values, and morals. Anyone raised in Black American culture is more prone to violence and crime, regardless of their race. In other words, the reasons for the disproportionately high crime rate among blacks is not due to race, but due to culture.

atlrichkid

Elite
Founder
My argument is that the reason why black people commit a disproportionate amount of crime is because of culture, values, and morals. Anyone raised in Black American culture is more prone to violence and crime, regardless of their race. In other words, the reasons for the disproportionately high crime rate among blacks is not due to race, but due to culture.
I was a big brother in atl for a long time. Having no father figure, to establish good/bad behavior Is the primary culprit here. Generationally these young kids have nothing to look to except drug dealers etc. the environments they grow up in- just exacerbate the problem

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Can someone at Twitter please send us video recordings of the emotional breakdowns of Twitter employees that get fired by Elon?

Please.

KristiNoem
My extreme opponent Jamie’s running mate wants her kids to go to “elite institutions,” not South Dakota universities. Does Jamie Smith agree? Does he condone this elitist rhetoric?

I went to Northern State and graduated from SDSU. I love these schools.

Dems just run pitiful candidates, I guess they assume the cheat is enough

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
You seem to understand African American history. Who owned and insured the slave ships that brought most African Americans here?

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
ATTN Rabbis ITT esp @ETNVol and @Hoosier in Mad Town

I've decided I want to be chosen. I'm converting to judiasm. What do I need to do? Or is it reserved for people of a certain ethnic background?

If that is the case what % of the bloodline needs to be jew? If I can't qualify, could my grandchildren provided both of their parents were jewish?

For example, does Yael Trump (formally Ivanka) qualify for the club?

Or is it a set of behaviors, beliefs, ethics, moral codes I need to adopt? If so, what are those?

Otherwise is judiasm purely a racist framework?

Looking for guidance!

Onward jewish soldiers!

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Didn't they already do that? He's taking it back. Now we wait and see if he's going to fix it.
I'd love to see them do a bot purge and see the true # of followers some people have afterwards.
I believe that's a yes and no. Yes they did it but don't want anyone to know they did, or wanted anyone to know they had that control.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
I used to think that, but the stats in African countries are about the same.

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
The BIG Election Steal Is A GO

From Article see the list of top counties with not-verified:
1666820593126.png

Now compare that to my handy dandy list of 2020 election results per county, top 7 counties in votes for Biden:
PHILADELPHIA
603,790​
ALLEGHENY
429,065​
MONTGOMERY
319,511​
DELAWARE
206,423​
BUCKS
204,712​
CHESTER
182,372​
LANCASTER
115,847​

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
You seem to understand African American history. Who owned and insured the slave ships that brought most African Americans here?
I don't know much about African American history. I do know that the vast majority of slaves taken from Africa ended up in the Middle East, the Caribbean, and South America. Do you believe the Jews insured and operated the slave ships? What about slaves taken to the Middle East?

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Letter from the two employees trying to save their jobs

Staff, Elon Musk, and Board of Directors:
We, the undersigned Twitter workers, believe the public conversation is in jeopardy.
Elon Musk’s plan to lay off 75% of Twitter workers will hurt Twitter’s ability to serve the public conversation. A threat of this magnitude is reckless, undermines our users’ and customers’ trust in our platform, and is a transparent act of worker intimidation.
Twitter has significant effects on societies and communities across the globe. As we speak, Twitter is helping to uplift independent journalism in Ukraine and Iran, as well as powering social movements around the world.
A threat to workers at Twitter is a threat to Twitter’s future. These threats have an impact on us as workers and demonstrate a fundamental disconnect with the realities of operating Twitter. They threaten our livelihoods, access to essential healthcare, and the ability for visa holders to stay in the country they work in. We cannot do our work in an environment of constant harassment and threats. Without our work, there is no Twitter.
We, the workers at Twitter, will not be intimidated. We recommit to supporting the communities, organizations, and businesses who rely on Twitter. We will not stop serving the public conversation.
We call on Twitter management and Elon Musk to cease these negligent layoff threats. As workers, we deserve concrete commitments so we can continue to preserve the integrity of our platform.
We demand of current and future leadership:
Respect: We demand leadership to respect the platform and the workers who maintain it by committing to preserving the current headcount.
Safety: We demand that leadership does not discriminate against workers on the basis of their race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or political beliefs. We also demand safety for workers on visas, who will be forced to leave the country they work in if they are laid off.
Protection: We demand Elon Musk explicitly commit to preserve our benefits, those both listed in the merger agreement and not (e.g. remote work). We demand leadership to establish and ensure fair severance policies for all workers before and after any change in ownership.
Dignity: We demand transparent, prompt and thoughtful communication around our working conditions. We demand to be treated with dignity, and to not be treated as mere pawns in a game played by billionaires.
Sincerely,
Twitter workers

Latest posts

Top Bottom