Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Look I get that it is a moral problem. It is also a crime. There are white thieves we all know this, but the stats say crime, violent crimes, murder assault, rape are heavily committed by Blacks.
You dance around and tap dance all you want but the facts are the facts. Those are FBI stats and Fed.Gov stats.
If you don't think it is an issue move into a Black Ghetto, for awhile then tell us how that worked out.
My argument wasn’t that black people don’t loot, and aren’t statistically more likely to commit crimes.

My argument was that there’s an awful lot of good black Americans that would love nothing more than for the violent black criminals to stop selling drugs, robbing, raping and murdering other people. And that people of every color can be pieces of shit.

The criminals kinda fuck it up and make the good peoples lives harder.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
My argument wasn’t that black people don’t loot, and aren’t statistically more likely to commit crimes.

My argument was that there’s an awful lot of good black Americans that would love nothing more than for the violent black criminals to stop selling drugs, robbing, raping and murdering other people. And that people of every color can be pieces of shit.

The criminals kinda fuck it up and make the good peoples lives harder.

The problem is that the media ignoring black crime is festering racism. Which is their plan, and it will catch decent, God-fearing black folk up in the wave when it takes place. Disharmony among the races helps create instability, which they're counting to bring the chaos when they're throw the trigger on the great reset.

atlrichkid

Elite
Founder
I’m pretty sure we can be friends now…
i saw a really great chart a while back, showing instances/magnitude of social unrest by year, and how it magically correlated perfectly to the election cycle, especially the presidential election cycle, and then magically disappearing almost altogether afterwards. Think about it- since Biden was elected, what has happened to BLM and Antifa? Hardly hear a peep.... It's almost like it's orchestrated....

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

fuck-that-f-that.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Remember at first the entire media lied about Darrell Brooks that he was 'speeding from a police chase' and accidentally hit the parade

BARIS: If Fetterman and Shapiro win in PA, Shapiro will appoint his successor immediately because Fetterman will never serve

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Watch that Karen Kingston interview vax'd or not! She makes some eye opening claims that should concern every single one of us. SKOL!
P.S. i have never trusted this 5G trch. 6G will incorporate all your injested tech to turn you into a zombie. Or its just all conspiracy. You take it for what you deem it's worth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom