Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
My argument wasn’t that black people don’t loot, and aren’t statistically more likely to commit crimes.

My argument was that there’s an awful lot of good black Americans that would love nothing more than for the violent black criminals to stop selling drugs, robbing, raping and murdering other people. And that people of every color can be pieces of shit.

The criminals kinda fuck it up and make the good peoples lives harder.
I accept that and you are right. The good still outweigh the bad.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
PA Senate Betting Trends by@PredictIt

August 29:
(D) Fetterman — 75c
(R) Mehmet Oz — 26c

Before Tonight's Debate:
(R) Mehmet Oz — 53c
(D) Fetterman — 48c

AFTER The Debate:
(R) Mehmet Oz — 63c
(D) Fetterman — 38c

Net Swing Towards Oz: +74c
Oz was promised the seat before he ran and was always going to win

fetterman is entertainment for the puppet masters, oz is the republican prototype they want

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
The problem is that the media ignoring black crime is festering racism. Which is their plan, and it will catch decent, God-fearing black folk up in the wave when it takes place. Disharmony among the races helps create instability, which they're counting to bring the chaos when they're throw the trigger on the great reset.
Tell us more about the media, who are some of the individuals we should be aware of that are responsible for this relentless, decades long racial division program?

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder

off-to-work-leaving.gif

Belezabro

Elite
Nowadays it appears like any word can be said anytime anywhere. Every type of human behavior is OK in public, on TV or in the classroom. The only thing which seems to still be taboo is showing bare titties on TV unless they are blurred. Watched Major League on Paramount and they blurred out the pasties on the cut out of the woman owner.
I coach HS football and there is no filter in what comes out of kids' mouths (and some coaches). We cussed like sailors around each other back in the day, but for the most part watched what we said around adults. I've heard it's nothing for a kid to cuss a teacher out or to have a kid call a teacher a cunt or a bitch. They just accept it anymore. Adults are not much better out in public either.

BTAvenger

Elite
I'm 6:7" and all legs. I refuse to fly in a normal coach seat. Will pay extra for exit row or comfort plus. But the benefits of being tall far outweigh the negatives.
My youngest (7 footer) had to fly Spirit Airlines this summer going to a basketball tournament in Kansas City. he said it was the most miserable experience of his life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom