Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
you have shown your true colors.

My father taught me nothing of God.........he was very far from "Godliness", as was my entire family. He died a long time ago.

Understand, that there are far more than just us who see this thread.

2 replies, and you still ignore the point of the post. Which leads back to my previous post, either you don't actually read the posts you respond to, or you're just a liar/troll.

FreeMiner

Legendary
There’s a lot of awesome black people in this country. A lot of good hard working people that get lumped in with the dirtbags.

Terrible people come in all shapes, sizes and colors. It ain’t a black thing or a poor thing, it’s a morally bankrupt thing.
True true how many whites or asians have you seen Looting. I never have. It's a BLACK THANG.
1666795016200.png

CurtOFD78

Elite
I disagree, I never wanted to see Cheney naked
E5dMW-EWQAAI54C
I believe I saw that these photos were not Tulsi. Could be wrong. Regardless, I would be hesitant to equate her to Cheney either Liz, or Dick. She's on record multiple times (on Rogan's pod for example) being against the regime change wars and her language is not that of a globalist.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I get your point but now you are cherry picking.
View attachment 145351
Not cherry picking the black community is a mess.

This reminds me of the I-270 Trump parade in Columbus Ohio. My best friend was bitching and moaning about all the racists Trump idiots blocking traffic..

I asked his retarded ass if he really thought there weren’t any black people in that 10,000 car parade. Lol

Didn’t Kyle or Kyla Rottenhouse shoot a couple white dudes during looting and rioting?

FreeMiner

Legendary
Not cherry picking the black community is a mess.

This reminds me of the I-270 Trump parade in Columbus Ohio. My best friend was bitching and moaning about all the racists Trump idiots blocking traffic..

I asked his retarded ass if he really thought there weren’t any black people in that 10,000 car parade. Lol

Didn’t Kyle or Kyla Rottenhouse shoot a couple white dudes during looting and rioting?
Look I get that it is a moral problem. It is also a crime. There are white thieves we all know this, but the stats say crime, violent crimes, murder assault, rape are heavily committed by Blacks.
You dance around and tap dance all you want but the facts are the facts. Those are FBI stats and Fed.Gov stats.
If you don't think it is an issue move into a Black Ghetto, for awhile then tell us how that worked out.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Don't know anything about this topic, like I don't know much about 72 genders. But what is dangerous incel content.
Are they murdering people like Black people do etc. I thought they were just loners you know Low T Democrats
Jordan Peterson talks about this a lot. Pretty sure they’re just weirdos, not crazy killers

Belezabro

Elite
Right there with you. Lifelong fan. My dad who died a week ago today was one of those who watched every single game up until a few weeks ago. So this is extra special for us. And it’s awesome because my older son who is at VMI is a huge Phillies fan and we were texting yesterday when Harper hit the game winning home run.
Sorry for your loss BT. That's a great story though. My oldest son is at college and he is the biggest fan of all of us. He and I have been texting/calling since they clinched a playoff berth. They just kept advancing and I told him how rare it is to be a fan of a team like the Phils and to have them in the postseason, let alone winning. My sons are pushing to go to a WS game. I told them if you want to use your college money, then we can go :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom