Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Scrouch2434

Elite
Founder
It will all depend on weather. The biggest problem is a lack of diesel and infrastructure to rebound for demand. I’m working through that now and just throwing it out there because I care for our community.
We are rapidly going down the road that Western Europe is currently on. UK is Germany 2.0 and my personal opinion is we are next.

With roughly 2 months left in the year & as Moderator along with the other Moderators. who I feel will agree with me, @tgsio if the "Official Winner" of

Post of The Year
Maybe Max and his friends can replace us on day in the future on this board. That would be an honor. What a great young man!

Edit - @tgsio you have to bring Max to Vegas we need to meet him since I feel like we've watched him grow up over the last few years.

Post of the year, really? I’m probably in the minority but I’m just glad I don’t have to read any more about it. It went from fun to slightly annoying along the way. I’m happy for all involved.

Last edited:

Viking

Legendary
Founder
It will all depend on weather. The biggest problem is a lack of diesel and infrastructure to rebound for demand. I’m working through that now and just throwing it out there because I care for our community.
We are rapidly going down the road that Western Europe is currently on. UK is Germany 2.0 and my personal opinion is we are next.
Man, we can only pray its a light one over there. Here in AK its back to colder winters and more snow. Im burning wood all winter. Crazy times and good looking out.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1666866841048.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I'm ready for the bloodletting Nov 8

Haven't had as much time to follow along in here with a new kid. Hope you all are doing well and keeping your loved ones close and the Lord closer

Now is the time we press relentlessly. You fuckers in battleground states better be putting the work in!
We hope there is a blood red sweep. Not that the repubes will do anything if they regain control. McCarthly and McConnell have both shown their hands. However, I still believe the dems will steal just enough elections to keep control of both houses of Congress.

Latest posts

Top Bottom