Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ShaolinNole

Legendary

On the one hand, we need more of this to wake people up, maybe even a few superstar celebrities. On the other hand I am not looking forward to all the fear that would devour the globe if the truth comes out. And the questions from all the people that know I am unvaccinated but they didn’t ask more questions about why.

There is only one who is holy.

It certainly isn't me, you, or anyone else in this thread or on this board.

But the ideas that you and Cincinnati have thrown around are blasphemous and incongruent with the Bible.
They are not, and I have proven it in the scripture, by the scripture, not by conjecture or some other out of context bullshit that you and your bros seem to regurgitate on a daily basis. False idea, based on NEW theology, started by some Irish girl who "had a vision", which was seized by a man named Darby.

So you guys teach and preach Darby rapture, when the whole of it is less than 200 years old. When this country was started, if you wwere to ask preachers of that time about "THE ANTICHRIST" or "RAPTURE", they would not know what the fuck you were talking about.

The devil is in the details, and deception is the devils greatest weapon, easy to fool folks. you know

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
On the one hand, we need more of this to wake people up, maybe even a few superstar celebrities. On the other hand I am not looking forward to all the fear that would devour the globe if the truth comes out. And the questions from all the people that know I am unvaccinated but they didn’t ask more questions about why.
The more people know the sooner this comes to a halt. For each person who dies or has issues from the Jabs more of their friends and relatives will become aware of the consequences of the jab. Those numbers will skyrocket geometrically. My hope is they never trust anything from government again.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I disagree, I never wanted to see Cheney naked
E5dMW-EWQAAI54C
iu

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
You have no logical argument for the stances you take, so you you resort to absurdity. Because there is no reasonable way to say, "Hey, I believe the Bible, except for the real Jewy parts" that doesn't make you sound like a ravening racist lunatic.

From your own words, you reject that the bible is God's word, because man must've changed some things. There are of course fanciful and absurd "editions" of the bible, yet any Christian with any discernment at all can see how phony those are. That you can't differentiate between them and God's word and try to make that the issue, covering for what you've said otherwise, exposes your dishonesty in the matter.

For over 350 years, the King James bible was the primary translation to the english-speaking people of the world. There is no better place to start. Any "edition" that strays far from it is false.

Let God's words speak for themself: "I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name." That you think that you can pick and choose what is real and what is not is not only arrogance, it's apostasy. God's word is the foundation of any believers life. Paul made it clear that there is no way to a relationship with Christ without the word. If there is no certainty in its truth, then you might as well join forces with Sam Harris and Richard Dawkins and accept that everything is meaningless, and enjoy watching the world as it burns.
So you admit there are corrupted Bibles, but fortunately this hasn't happened to the widely published versions.....lol

I thought God didn't let his word be corrupted? And now you admit, of course there are corrupted bibles. At what level of production does God intervene and say I won't let you publish any more false bibles. Clearly, he allows 1 book to be corrupted. Maybe at 10 he intervenes, please let me know

From my own words I obviously recognize the true words of the Bible to be true otherwise I wouldn't conceptualize certain versions as "corrupted." You really cannot or choose not to formulate a coherent argument

Laughably, you somehow conclude inferring I don't believe in objective truth which is a rather staggering deduction based upon my disdain for corrupted bibles which you now, suddenly readily admit

Brutally bad my friend, brutally bad

You are adift, rudderless, moored by the failing anchors of insincerity and incoherence. Head to the shores of Christianity through the greatest life boat, Jesus Christ

Or go blow George Soros!

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I would like someone smarter than me to tell me why I should or should not invest in diamonds or gemstones. I already have some gold and silver but gemstones I can get at an auction rate, diamonds at wholesale rate.
Probably because they are so easily replicated by synthetics...that, and there seems to be a push to not need them for traditional purposes, like marriage...the synthetics though, would be my reasoning for skepticism...the fight back against "blood" diamonds...and doesn't one company own most of them, and control that market?

Latest posts

Top Bottom