Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ShaolinNole

Legendary
I hope he has his own programmers go over the whole thing. Those dweebs that work there will likely put some boomerangs in the guts of it.
I’m guessing they have already reviewed code as part of the due diligence process. Also Biden rolling out more covid BS right as a judge in NYC finds it unconstitutional and Twitter is about to change hands? Desperate indeed.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

what-an-idiot-idiot.gif

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

This good doctor still believes in covid-19 so don't hold it against the old chap. The data he brings however is very real. SKOL!

One of the comments:

V for Vegan

6 hours ago (edited)
Remember, when someone young and healthy dies unexpectedly, it is improper to ask about their vaccination status, that question is only important for things like entering a restaurant.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
They are not, and I have proven it in the scripture, by the scripture, not by conjecture or some other out of context bullshit that you and your bros seem to regurgitate on a daily basis. False idea, based on NEW theology, started by some Irish girl who "had a vision", which was seized by a man named Darby.

So you guys teach and preach Darby rapture, when the whole of it is less than 200 years old. When this country was started, if you wwere to ask preachers of that time about "THE ANTICHRIST" or "RAPTURE", they would not know what the fuck you were talking about.

The devil is in the details, and deception is the devils greatest weapon, easy to fool folks. you know

You were shown in the other thread definitive evidence that people believed in the rapture ~100 years pre-Darby. That you continually bring up Darby shows you know zero on the subject, you're regurgitating what someone else ignorant on the subject told you, or more likely, you're just a liar, doing your father's bidding.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom