Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

oh-my-god-its-happening.gif

Scrouch2434

Elite
Founder
Probably because they are so easily replicated by synthetics...that, and there seems to be a push to not need them for traditional purposes, like marriage...the synthetics though, would be my reasoning for skepticism...the fight back against "blood" diamonds...and doesn't one company own most of them, and control that market?
This is the correct answer- think Instagram vs real life

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder

Just like I predicted after learning about the cats.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7484565/

ADE has been reported from the 1980s in feline infectious peritonitis virus (FIPV), an alphacoronavirus highly prevalent among wild and domestic cats. Cats with maternal antibody or received a vaccine against FIP succumbed to virus challenge than did the control animals.8 It was reported that non-neutralizing monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) or diluted neutralizing mAbs against FIPV spike (S) protein showed enhancement of virus infection while protein A treatment of mAbs prevented enhancement under in vitro condition.18 Thus, antibodies against S protein have a role in the development of ADE in FIPV infection. Further, 50% of cats passively immunized with anti-FIPV antibodies developed peritonitis when challenged with the same FIPV serotype.19 This is a contrasting finding as noted in the dengue virus where ADE occurs between different serotypes.

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
They are not, and I have proven it in the scripture, by the scripture, not by conjecture or some other out of context bullshit that you and your bros seem to regurgitate on a daily basis. False idea, based on NEW theology, started by some Irish girl who "had a vision", which was seized by a man named Darby.

So you guys teach and preach Darby rapture, when the whole of it is less than 200 years old. When this country was started, if you wwere to ask preachers of that time about "THE ANTICHRIST" or "RAPTURE", they would not know what the fuck you were talking about.

The devil is in the details, and deception is the devils greatest weapon, easy to fool folks. you know
This notion that Darby made up the rapture is a straight lie, easily debunked and moved on from. There is a ridiculous amount of documentation supporting this. You are either misinformed, or straight up a liar.

The best documentation of course, is from the Bible itself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom