Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I see a lot of folks trying to talk intelligence into this poster.

View attachment 145102

Only cunt in the whole of the internet that I have ever blocked.

Cleaned this thread right up.
I hate doing it as the only person I’ve blocked in my life was that cunt America 1st. But, I’m seriously considering it.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
I disagree, I never wanted to see Cheney naked
E5dMW-EWQAAI54C
That's not Tulsi.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Quit Submitting Push Back.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Him and is butt buddies seem to have this idea that they are holier than thou.......................same kind of people I observed stoning a woman to death becasue they were right and the other was wrong. I say fuck them, they have been trying the same bullshit on me.
There is only one who is holy.

It certainly isn't me, you, or anyone else in this thread or on this board.

But the ideas that you and Cincinnati have thrown around are blasphemous and incongruent with the Bible.

FreeMiner

Legendary

I think CPI is Bullshit for this reason. CPI is supposed to measure the rising cost of living that citizens are experiencing. Yet they always leave out the single biggest cost to every citizen and family.
And that is the huge cost of GOVERNMENT. The size and cost of government is bigger than the necessities of life for families, FOOD, CLOTHING and SHELTER combined.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Paul Craig Roberts

Pineapple

Legendary
Holy shit at the comments. People that don't think civil war is coming are fucking retarded. They hate us with a passion and would have no problem using the military, law enforcement, rioters or anything else than can to make us pay for not agreeing with them.
They hate us because of Him.

2. John 15:19–20​

If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they keep my word, they will also keep yours. Read More

Christians should not be surprised that unbelievers in the world hate them. It follows a pattern seen in the world since Cain murdered Abel (see Gen. 4:8; Heb. 11:4; 1 John 3:12), and it is seen in the world’s reactions to Christ himself (see John 15:18)

Latest posts

Top Bottom