Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder
@Viking
Some Pole shift discussion
View attachment 144969

Now do Archaix.com and Jason Breshears work on historical timelines about the Phoenix and that very planet mentioned Planet X. Aa perfect marhematical construct laid out on perfect timelines of 138 and 521 years. Its crazy but there is alot we do not understand. Thus the awakening. SKOL BROTHER!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
FB_IMG_1666572411199.jpg

0f85614960b80acc.jpg

What a shock this hasn't made headline news

FreeMiner

Legendary
Interesting you mentioned that. I had heard that it has started already and wont be cataclysmic but a gradual thing. I hadnt checked a compass but they insist the pole is shifting. Its another cold fall after 2 summer of milder and more normal summer temps. Last winter was cold and the ads say we are the fastest warming state in the union. Bullshit. This is the Alaska i remember freezing my ass off in vack in my army days. Arctic Warriors! Did the biathlon too. These were plank boards for skis and full ruck and gear. Open sighted regular m-16. Shit was so much fine. Anyway, how did i get on this? Little high!
Ha Ha Ha. Yah it's started. The magnetic pole has begun moving so fast that they have to update maps yearly now. Also we have weird stuff down by Africa, which mess's up satellites now. Called the South Atlantic Anomaly

It’s well established that in modern times, the axial dipole component of Earth’s main magnetic field is decreasing by approximately 5% per century. Recently, scientists using the SWARM satellite announced that their data indicate a decay rate ten times faster, or 5% per decade.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
The hatred in you is like a cancer.

As I said before, the dead sea scrolls confirm much of our OT, and our OT confirms much of our NT. No one has a valid reason to reject the bible. And if you reject the bible, you're totally without hope. Hell is your destiny, and only the Word can save you from that. God gave the Jews no plan b for worship, he gave you and I no plan b for salvation. God's word is the only way to really know him. If you cannot trust that the bible is his word, there is nothing that you can trust, and there is no way to trust Christ as your savior while mistrusting the word. The only way we know who Christ is and what he did is through God's word. "God allows all kinds of things" but as he said in his word, the word endures forever, and he will never be without witness. It's the only thing in this world you can trust.

Continuously throwing out irrelevant or unrelated facts is tiresome. Like you think that I or others here don't know what Jew means. For example, the Ethiopians who claim to be Israelites are often referred to as Ethiopian jews, even though they are believed to be from the tribe of Dan. Paul, a Benjamite, called himself a jew of jews. Is there a technical difference? Yes, but that's an irrelevancy you want to dwell on because of your irrational hatred of them.

Reading the story of Judah vs. Israel, God made it plain that Judah was the real kingdom. They were the nation that came back from exile, whereas greater Israel was scattered and lost until the time of the end.
This is pathetic on your part

I don't reject the bible. I am saying the bibles produced can be and are manipulated

Are you saying there is not a single bible in the world that is printed with alteration that changes meaning? That is what you are saying

God wouldn't let his book be corrupted right?

That is honestly the most ridiculous and childish argument I have ever heard

I don't the jews, I'm slighly concerned judiasm hates me

AS you say, there are no real jews right now anyway so this has really got mangled

You haven't really thought it through and everything comes crumbling down on any amount of scrutiny

This is really, really poor on your part

"There is not a single corrupted bible on the planet" - @ETNVol

That is the foundation of your argument. Wow!

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I'm more impressed with Kari Lake every time I hear her talk. Absolutely brutal points, but smooth delivery. She thinks well on her feet and handles hostile media well.

I'm also giving Tulsi Gabbard a legit chance. Still don't trust her completely, but she does seem to be moving away from her globalists roots. I don't think she'll ever be a conservative, but if she stands against against corruption and the global elites, she's a worthy ally. We shall see.
Haha!

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
@Viking some fun

What if what is happening on the world stage is neither coincidence nor madness—but everything is going according to plan? An expert on the truth movement weaves alternative theories and whistleblower statements together to form an overall picture.”

The Phoenix hypothesis. Dude, you’re gonna make him stroke out from too rapid an erection!! 😉🤣

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Ha Ha Ha. Yah it's started. The magnetic pole has begun moving so fast that they have to update maps yearly now. Also we have weird stuff down by Africa, which mess's up satellites now. Called the South Atlantic Anomaly

It’s well established that in modern times, the axial dipole component of Earth’s main magnetic field is decreasing by approximately 5% per century. Recently, scientists using the SWARM satellite announced that their data indicate a decay rate ten times faster, or 5% per decade.

I’ve followed this off and on. I can’t find a year to react projection to seed the effect on my locality. Anyone have one?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
I’ve followed this off and on. I can’t find a year to react projection to seed the effect on my locality. Anyone have one?
They have known about this for a long time. Part of the reason NASA was created. We could end up with 3 poles for awhile. Something happening

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
@Viking some fun

What if what is happening on the world stage is neither coincidence nor madness—but everything is going according to plan? An expert on the truth movement weaves alternative theories and whistleblower statements together to form an overall picture.”

Pretty close to my thinking over the last couple years.

Top Bottom