Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
This will escalate bigly...we are in scary, global takeover times...this is no doubt a power play, as our globalist dems and rhinos see that BRICS will turn us into a broke shithole, and they will have no seat at the table...

Also, this is terrible news for my Clemson Tigers...

The plan is to collapse the west. It was part of the 16 year plan. Trump barely slowed them at all. They caught back up quick

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Heard him several times on The Duran. He is definitely anti Ukr and pro Russia in this conflict but he's originally from South America. I listen to him but I take him with a grain of salt because he seems to have a big bias. That being said, he did post videos during the start of the war and was arrested by Ukr secret police and was only released after International pressure.... so he has a reason to have a bias I guess.

Guess the Azov Nazis could get to him as quickly as they did the other one they claim to have beheaded

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Gina Carano can say anything she wants 😍

View attachment 144961
I watched her get her ass beat one night and she was smiling during the post fight interview. I've loved her ever since.

R.fcb24db886af89bb599982983a1e22c7

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Give this a listen be interested in your take. Lira lives there on the ground in Ukraine. Not msm Caged Parrot.

He mentioned the 101. Interesting enough Nino had Juan O Savin on yesterday and Juan said that the 101 was on the ground in the Ukraine. Just today Juan said the news is gonna start flying and some intel will leak but that they will muss the true nature of the 101s mission. Wild times and it is gonna get even crazier. Word is big news is gonna start popping around the world. As i said earlier it seems the table is being set. SKOL!

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
I'm more impressed with Kari Lake every time I hear her talk. Absolutely brutal points, but smooth delivery. She thinks well on her feet and handles hostile media well.

I'm also giving Tulsi Gabbard a legit chance. Still don't trust her completely, but she does seem to be moving away from her globalists roots. I don't think she'll ever be a conservative, but if she stands against against corruption and the global elites, she's a worthy ally. We shall see.

FreeMiner

Legendary
@Viking some fun

What if what is happening on the world stage is neither coincidence nor madness—but everything is going according to plan? An expert on the truth movement weaves alternative theories and whistleblower statements together to form an overall picture.”

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
They were the nation that came back from exile, whereas greater Israel was scattered and lost until the time of the end.

Disagree. Jeremiah says there will be a new covenant with the House of Israel and Judah.

All of Israel will be restored. Who are the house of Israel, we don’t know. The only tribe not called back of the 144k is Dan.

BTAvenger

Elite
I'm more impressed with Kari Lake every time I hear her talk. Absolutely brutal points, but smooth delivery. She thinks well on her feet and handles hostile media well.

I'm also giving Tulsi Gabbard a legit chance. Still don't trust her completely, but she does seem to be moving away from her globalists roots. I don't think she'll ever be a conservative, but if she stands against against corruption and the global elites, she's a worthy ally. We shall see.
I'm with you. I am loving Kari Lake. I watch every video of her speaking that i see. When I listen to her I think to myself that I am listening to the one who will be the first female president.

I don't think Tulsi can ever be president but I like her messaging these days. She has come a long way and I feel like she has learned from previous errors of her ways.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
@Viking
Some Pole shift discussion
View attachment 144969

Interesting you mentioned that. I had heard that it has started already and wont be cataclysmic but a gradual thing. I hadnt checked a compass but they insist the pole is shifting. Its another cold fall after 2 summer of milder and more normal summer temps. Last winter was cold and the ads say we are the fastest warming state in the union. Bullshit. This is the Alaska i remember freezing my ass off in vack in my army days. Arctic Warriors! Did the biathlon too. These were plank boards for skis and full ruck and gear. Open sighted regular m-16. Shit was so much fine. Anyway, how did i get on this? Little high!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Top Bottom