Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
Russia crushed waves of Ukrainian Military and destroyed a lot of equipment.
Videos hand to hand combat.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

yeah-no-shit-duh.gif

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
This is your most egregious response yet

Those passages only further prove that Jesus would not describe himself as Jewish...his kingdom is not of this world

And yes Jesus wouldn't describe himself as Christian, nor as Jew. I was making a tongue and cheek statement that the ideal of Christianity would not describe himself a Jew, that would negate the entire faith

Trust the plan!
Whatever you believe, it isn't Christianity.

You can call yourself whatever you want, put whatever label on it, but IF that is what you really believe, you aren't any different than a Muslim that believes Jesus was a prophet, but just a man or a Mormon that believe Jesus was a prophet but not God. Neither of those worldviews see Jesus for who He is.

Again, I urge you to actually read the Bible.

Romans 1:16:
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I posted it and then watched it from my post.

Not election related.
I think my Firefox session is acting up or something. I opened this thread on Microsoft Edge and everything works. But none of the tweeter vids will play for me when I use Firefox. Literally just started to do that today. Never had any issues before.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Russia crushed waves of Ukrainian Military and destroyed a lot of equipment.
Videos hand to hand combat.
I have a very high level of skepticism for random videos. That absolutely includes what the pro-Ukraine side will post too. Eventually you can start to see the big picture enough, and that picture is currently Ukraine re-taking Kherson soon, or at least surrounding it and continuing to push the Russians south toward Crimea.

You're becoming as big a troll as americafirst. You're a smart kid, I hate to see you go that route.
The only rational explanation is that he is a troll. At least I hope his Jew hatred is just a troll act...

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Whatever you believe, it isn't Christianity.

You can call yourself whatever you want, put whatever label on it, but IF that is what you really believe, you aren't any different than a Muslim that believes Jesus was a prophet, but just a man or a Mormon that believe Jesus was a prophet but not God. Neither of those worldviews see Jesus for who He is.

Again, I urge you to actually read the Bible.

Romans 1:16:
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.
So you believe Harvey Weinstien for example will get salvation before a theoretical saintly Christian?

Knowing that Islam is obviously a fraud and has similar arbitrary hierarchies, does that cast any doubt on your belief that any jew is priortized for salvation?

Who has owned the printing press? Did they think to alter the bible?

FTR, I believe the bible in its present form is full of manipulation and insertion of UnGodly language

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Holy shit at the comments. People that don't think civil war is coming are fucking retarded. They hate us with a passion and would have no problem using the military, law enforcement, rioters or anything else than can to make us pay for not agreeing with them.
"Just like Kyle Rittenhouse."

No, KR was trying to get away from the mob of freaks trying to kill him. Why is the Left so bad at analogies?

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
As Christendom is to die will you do your part in ushering in its end to fulfill prophecy?

As the imposers of God's will butcher your culture and the children you will spin the dreidel

Where do you get this nonsense? "Chrisendom"? No, Christianity cannot die. Worship of Christ will last forever. There is no precept in Judaism that dictates Christianity must be destroyed (though their is in islam).

No, Jews today are not practicing true Judasim. That should be obvious to even a child. They have no temple with its holy of holies, they have no Ark of the Covenant, they have no place on the Temple Mount. If a Jew is caught praying on the temple mount, muslims start burning buildings and police arrest the praying. No matter their heart, a jew cannot practice Judaism.

When the Romans took Jerusalem the final time, they built a temple to Zeus on the temple mount, and banished all Jews from Jerusalem forever. Their religion was bastardized with the talmud and kabalah, etc because they could not practice as God had described (God purposely gave them no means to continue, because it was now a dead religion; their only way out is Christ).

"Jews" are not responsible for butchering our culture, we are. We didn't vote as we should when it mattered, and we didn't take matters into our own hands when it no longer mattered. Yes, some of the evil men running this world are jews. There are also many in those small groups of people who are not. What you're doing is akin to blaming all black people for what goes on in the NBA. But even if all of the luciferian elite were jews, there are millions who are not. Millions who long for a relationship with the creator, a way to provide for their family, or to just live for a while in peace. They're no more involved in the destruction of our way of life than you or I are.

Top Bottom