Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
This is pathetic on your part

I don't reject the bible. I am saying the bibles produced can be and are manipulated

Are you saying there is not a single bible in the world that is printed with alteration that changes meaning? That is what you are saying

God wouldn't let his book be corrupted right?

That is honestly the most ridiculous and childish argument I have ever heard

I don't the jews, I'm slighly concerned judiasm hates me

AS you say, there are no real jews right now anyway so this has really got mangled

You haven't really thought it through and everything comes crumbling down on any amount of scrutiny

This is really, really poor on your part

"There is not a single corrupted bible on the planet" - @ETNVol

That is the foundation of your argument. Wow!

You have no logical argument for the stances you take, so you you resort to absurdity. Because there is no reasonable way to say, "Hey, I believe the Bible, except for the real Jewy parts" that doesn't make you sound like a ravening racist lunatic.

From your own words, you reject that the bible is God's word, because man must've changed some things. There are of course fanciful and absurd "editions" of the bible, yet any Christian with any discernment at all can see how phony those are. That you can't differentiate between them and God's word and try to make that the issue, covering for what you've said otherwise, exposes your dishonesty in the matter.

For over 350 years, the King James bible was the primary translation to the english-speaking people of the world. There is no better place to start. Any "edition" that strays far from it is false.

Let God's words speak for themself: "I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name." That you think that you can pick and choose what is real and what is not is not only arrogance, it's apostasy. God's word is the foundation of any believers life. Paul made it clear that there is no way to a relationship with Christ without the word. If there is no certainty in its truth, then you might as well join forces with Sam Harris and Richard Dawkins and accept that everything is meaningless, and enjoy watching the world as it burns.

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Joe looking rougher than normal.

View attachment 144983

He-Chose-Poorly.gif

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I'm more impressed with Kari Lake every time I hear her talk. Absolutely brutal points, but smooth delivery. She thinks well on her feet and handles hostile media well.

I'm also giving Tulsi Gabbard a legit chance. Still don't trust her completely, but she does seem to be moving away from her globalists roots. I don't think she'll ever be a conservative, but if she stands against against corruption and the global elites, she's a worthy ally. We shall see.
Come on man, tulsi=cheney. Don’t buy in to the distractions.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Russia states that if Ukraine releases a dirty bomb. It will be seen by Russia as a Nuclear Attack on Russia.
Russia basically tells the West to leash their Dog or face the consequences of Nuclear confrontation.
UN has been officially informed of Russia's intention to retaliate and a special closed door meeting of the Security Council has been scheduled.

Sounds very serious.

Russia will retaliate with nuclear weapons! – Moscow: Explosion of a Ukrainian dirty bomb is tantamount to a first nuclear strike against Russia!​

This is pathetic on your part

I don't reject the bible. I am saying the bibles produced can be and are manipulated

Are you saying there is not a single bible in the world that is printed with alteration that changes meaning? That is what you are saying

God wouldn't let his book be corrupted right?

That is honestly the most ridiculous and childish argument I have ever heard

I don't the jews, I'm slighly concerned judiasm hates me

AS you say, there are no real jews right now anyway so this has really got mangled

You haven't really thought it through and everything comes crumbling down on any amount of scrutiny

This is really, really poor on your part

"There is not a single corrupted bible on the planet" - @ETNVol

That is the foundation of your argument. Wow!
Him and is butt buddies seem to have this idea that they are holier than thou.......................same kind of people I observed stoning a woman to death becasue they were right and the other was wrong. I say fuck them, they have been trying the same bullshit on me.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Him and is butt buddies seem to have this idea that they are holier than thou.......................same kind of people I observed stoning a woman to death becasue they were right and the other was wrong. I say fuck them, they have been trying the same bullshit on me.
That’s total bullshit that you just made up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom