Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
The Mark of the Beast will be clear. You will know that you are receiving it, and you will know that you are committing evil that puts you fully beyond redemption when you choose to receive it. Revelation tells about the mark in a few different places. What are the characteristics of it?

1. No one can buy or sell unless he has the mark. [Rev 13:17]
2. All classes of people will be forced to take the mark. [Rev 13:16]
3. The mark will be some version of "the name of the beast or the number of its name." [Rev 13:17]
4. The number is "the number of a man, and his number is 666." [Rev 13:18]
5. The world will be forced to choose the mark by a character known as "another beast," which Revelation also names the "false prophet." [Rev 13:11-16, Rev 19:20]
6. Everyone who takes the mark will spend eternity in Hell. [Rev 14:9-11]
7. An angel will literally fly around the world and warn people not to take the mark. [Rev 14:9-11]

People will know exactly what they're doing, and they'll know that their choice will earn them eternal torment, and they'll still decide to do it anyway.

TheGreenDeath

Poster
Founder
Has anyone else thought about their kids future spouse and the jab? Considering what we don’t know I really do hope that my kids don’t marry a person that was jabbed nor do I want them to marry a person who is the offspring of jabbed parents i.e., parents got jabbed then child was born.

I believe in the future this will be the new bigotry just like the old bigotry of not marrying outside of one’s race. Pure blood vs mud blood regardless of race.

Anyone else given this any thought?

Edit: if I were a young single man today I would not have sex much less marry a jabbed person. Consider the VAIDS. We have no clue if that’s transmissible (likely not) or anything else. Look at the baby posted here that received jabbed blood. He died shortly after of causes not related to why he was hospitalized or needed blood.
My daughter is mid-twenties. It matters to her and makes it difficult for her to find potential partners.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
...and I have gotten a filling without numbing. The numbing has affected me negatively on more than one occasion.
The novacaine that dentists use also contains epinephrine. This is to prevent an allergic reaction to the novacaine. You can request novacaine without the epinephrine. The epinephrine causes your heart to race which feels like adrenaline or fear/stress.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
In it to win it!

My pro, Timmy, and I won our preliminary matches today at Pro-Am Tournament.

We’ve advanced to the semifinals tomorrow morning. After playing 3 matches today need a good night’s sleep!

Let’s do this!!

View attachment 144354
Looks like you're living the dream!
BTW - Bright > burnt 🤠
...at least today.

Last edited:

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
The novacaine that dentists use also contains epinephrine. This is to prevent an allergic reaction to the novacaine. You can request novacaine without the epinephrine. The epinephrine causes your heart to race which feels like adrenaline or fear/stress.
Epi may marginally diminish chance of an allergic reaction, but its main purpose is local vasoconstriction to prolong anesthesia.
Yes, it can be administered w/out epi.
Yes, it may also cause temporary tachycardia, but so can the situation of being in that setting or having an injection of about any kind.

StevenGlansberg

Elite
Founder
My daughter is mid-twenties. It matters to her and makes it difficult for her to find potential partners.
Same here. Single 32 year old and finding single ladies around me who are pure blood has been difficult. Even if you happen to stumble upon one, you better pray she hasn’t been indoctrinated with the woke sjw nonsense that most women around that age have bought into. Spent some time on the dating apps recently...my gosh, seemed like 90% of the profiles were riddled with pronouns, pro choice, voter rights, LGBTQ+, anti racist, yada yada yada the usual garbage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom