Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
The sweat is forming in the Dem's ass cracks over this.

MIAMI — Florida Democrats are fretting over Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis’ popularity among Latinos, saying they are boosting his chances of becoming the first Republican governor in 20 years to win traditionally blue Miami-Dade County and therefore propelling his chances of a successful presidential run in 2024.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Hunters and shooters, I have a question. I am interested in getting a bolt-action rifle. I have not bought one before so I have little knowledge of them. I intend to use it for target shooting only 200-500 yard range. I will be mounting optics to it when I have the $ to buy it. What recommendations would you make and why? Thank you.
Savage and Ruger are good lower priced rifles depending on frills. You can find really good barreled rifles with a cheap stock for $500ish or less. If you want to drive tacks you need to get in the $900 range.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I am an old dirt poor farm boy who left the farm and became a machine shop worker. I curse, I like to curse and I know some on this board finds it offensive so does my wife. @FreeMiner will concur with me that it is a way of life in that trade.
But I really have to say Joe Biden our installed President is one sick Mother Fucker.

Look at this thread. Holy shit

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I wanna know WTF has changed? Is the deep state really throwing us a bone? Wouldn’t they just steal it? Especially in fucking New York!?!?

Or it could be they control the institutions of power to a degree that elections have no impact whatsoever, when combined with their complete owning of party leadership. Their is likely no one in a position of true power who is not compromised. They can buy a scotus decision, a senate vote, or a judge’s gavel, anytime they want.

TheGreenDeath

Poster
Founder
Same here. Single 32 year old and finding single ladies around me who are pure blood has been difficult. Even if you happen to stumble upon one, you better pray she hasn’t been indoctrinated with the woke sjw nonsense that most women around that age have bought into. Spent some time on the dating apps recently...my gosh, seemed like 90% of the profiles were riddled with pronouns, pro choice, voter rights, LGBTQ+, anti racist, yada yada yada the usual garbage.
Oh boy does that sound familiar, from what she is telling me. To top it off, she lives in the Bay Area so her odds of finding a non-vaxxed heterosexual are pretty bad.

USCbogey

Poster
Founder
Hunters and shooters, I have a question. I am interested in getting a bolt-action rifle. I have not bought one before so I have little knowledge of them. I intend to use it for target shooting only 200-500 yard range. I will be mounting optics to it when I have the $ to buy it. What recommendations would you make and why? Thank you.
I just built my daughter a rifle and it turned out fantastic. All in about 4K after the sling, rifle bag, and 150 rounds.

Sig Sauer Cross .308 with a leupold 3x9x50 and a Q-trash panda suppressor

The rifle is zeroed at 100yds but I actually talked to one of the sig reps and he shoots the exact gun with a sig suppressor of course but he said he can center it at 500 no problem.

The suppressor makes the rifle IMO. We started shooting supressed 5-6 years ago and I’ll never go back. It is not the movies, there is a bang but it takes about 30-40% of the decibels out. It also significantly reduces the recoil. Making a high powered rifle enjoyable to shoot. I bout the trash panda because it is adaptable to .308, 556,7.62, and 6.5 creedmore. You buy a $40 muzzle break and can screw the suppressor to another rifle. The downside with any suppressor is the Govt. the tax stamp is $200 and they sit on your application for 90 days but it’s totally worth it IMO

Latest posts

Top Bottom