Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
I am an old dirt poor farm boy who left the farm and became a machine shop worker. I curse, I like to curse and I know some on this board finds it offensive so does my wife. @FreeMiner will concur with me that it is a way of life in that trade.
But I really have to say Joe Biden our installed President is one sick Mother Fucker.

Look at this thread. Holy shit

@BamaRidger yes brother I have to concur. It is a challenge to control the cussing. After 43 years in heavy construction and machine shops, welding shops and rebuild shops.
But when it comes to that POS Biden there is no holding back. He may be President of the USA, but as a parent and Grandfather, no SOB alive will put his hand on any child under my protection as a man.
Yes the SS would get me, but I simply would take the punishment and do my duty.
FJB.
Grandpa would teach Joe Biden the manners he never learned as a child.
Biden's obviously come from a very low class of people.
G3 2009 115.jpg

The rotor from a GE Frame 5 gas turbine going into the shop to have the runout and balance checked on a full rebuild. 25,000 HP American Iron

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I just built my daughter a rifle and it turned out fantastic. All in about 4K after the sling, rifle bag, and 150 rounds.

Sig Sauer Cross .308 with a leupold 3x9x50 and a Q-trash panda suppressor

The rifle is zeroed at 100yds but I actually talked to one of the sig reps and he shoots the exact gun with a sig suppressor of course but he said he can center it at 500 no problem.

The suppressor makes the rifle IMO. We started shooting supressed 5-6 years ago and I’ll never go back. It is not the movies, there is a bang but it takes about 30-40% of the decibels out. It also significantly reduces the recoil. Making a high powered rifle enjoyable to shoot. I bout the trash panda because it is adaptable to .308, 556,7.62, and 6.5 creedmore. You buy a $40 muzzle break and can screw the suppressor to another rifle. The downside with any suppressor is the Govt. the tax stamp is $200 and they sit on your application for 90 days but it’s totally worth it IMO
Can you link parts and something you would build for an adult male?

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Write that on the chalk board 100 times and then it will be true
Tell me who you think is a more accomplished conservative opinion leader? Other than Ukraine, what other beefs do you have with Levin?

That’s a sweet 757. Big plane. Not many used anymore for passengers. Mainly freight carriers now. Fed-ex uses a lot of them.
Icelandair flies a bunch of 757s. The plane really hits a sweet spot for their needs. Wide bodies (they do have some 767s) are too big for most of their routes, and the 737/Airbus32x planes don't have the necessary range.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Glad to see people waking up to this Green Commie Globalist Scam run out of the UN.
Investigating is the easy part. Doing something about what is found assuming it's no bueno is something governments seem less eager to undertake. Identify AND correct the problems.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom