Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
Funny enough. i just finished watching this dude named Carl the crusher on youtube. This guy goes out and searches for such petroglyphs in the American southwest. here is a picture of the spirals this guy in the above video mentioned. Take into account that our ancient history has been muddied and we have been taught a false history. Crazy times. Couple that with some of the stuf Jason breshears is doing on Archaix.com and the picture becomes clearer. SKOL!
View attachment 144713portals or gateways. Sometimes they end with a tail pointing to another location where more of these can be found or as some believe where the actual portals are.
This is a common symbol worldwide. The Druids carved them into stones on Ley Lines to direct the earth energy or to concentrate the energy.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
This is a common symbol worldwide. The Druids carved them into stones on Ley Lines to direct the earth energy or to concentrate the energy.
That's one of many theories. Where lay lines cross many believe exist portals and these symbols seem to indicate which lay line crossings are such spots. SKOL!

I will add the Druids came many centuries after these Anasazi and others from the southwest and yes around the world. indicates an ancient knowledge that spanned the globe, snuffed out. hmmmm.... SKOL!

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
The Mark of the Beast will be clear. You will know that you are receiving it, and you will know that you are committing evil that puts you fully beyond redemption when you choose to receive it. Revelation tells about the mark in a few different places. What are the characteristics of it?

1. No one can buy or sell unless he has the mark. [Rev 13:17]
2. All classes of people will be forced to take the mark. [Rev 13:16]
3. The mark will be some version of "the name of the beast or the number of its name." [Rev 13:17]
4. The number is "the number of a man, and his number is 666." [Rev 13:18]
5. The world will be forced to choose the mark by a character known as "another beast," which Revelation also names the "false prophet." [Rev 13:11-16, Rev 19:20]
6. Everyone who takes the mark will spend eternity in Hell. [Rev 14:9-11]
7. An angel will literally fly around the world and warn people not to take the mark. [Rev 14:9-11]

People will know exactly what they're doing, and they'll know that their choice will earn them eternal torment, and they'll still decide to do it anyway.
I learned all that from an Iron Maiden song when I was in high school.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
What a Great General. He has more medals than General George Washington and General Eisenhower combined. What a tremendous symbol of US Power.

So true. Our military leadership is starting to resemble the old Soviet generals:

There are no accomplished conservative opinion leaders. He is a Zionist and not an American

He has a show on Fox news and is obviously controlled opposition. He is a blowhard and everything wrong with "right wing" punditry

"other than Ukraine"........that's kind of a big one

What did he say about covid, jabs, election integrity? Where does he stand on the international monetary system? Property tax? Income tax? Where does he stand on Israeli influence of American foreign policy? Does he believe Fox News corporation prioritizes truth? Does he prefer Jesus Christ or Judas?
Your response was pretty much exactly what I expected.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
So true. Our military leadership is starting to resemble the old Soviet generals:

Your response was pretty much exactly what I expected.
And yours as well.....absolutely nothing

Because you have zero argument. The reality is glaring and your delusion falls completely apart with any level of scrutiny

to the point where you can't even muster a response

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Never saw a boot, but a Starbucks Frappucino bottle ✔️, dildos, and vibrators (still on and waiting for the batteries to run out before a surgeon could remove it) ✔️, and of all things, a seam ripper (something used in sewing) ✔️.

We rarely had a dull day in the ER.
I saw two pool balls stuck at the same time. An eight and a nine ball. The weirdest was an incandescent light bulb.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

Viking

Legendary
Founder
That's one of many theories. Where lay lines cross many believe exist portals and these symbols seem to indicate which lay line crossings are such spots. SKOL!

I will add the Druids came many centuries after these Anasazi and others from the southwest and yes around the world. indicates an ancient knowledge that spanned the globe, snuffed out. hmmmm.... SKOL!

Ok Ladies & Gents of the LAC…

Hate to disappoint.

In my first ever Pro-Am I only got 3rd Place.

Which makes me the “second loser”.

Will do my best to bring home the “Hardware” next year!

View attachment 144718

View attachment 144716

View attachment 144719

View attachment 144720
Nice NBs, fuck Nike! SKOL!

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
As always, people are eager and willing to believe any terrible thing they're told about the Jew, no matter how ridiculous.
Judas was the last bad Jew, haven't you heard?

Thankfully we had our "first" jewish president recently

International Jewry loves you

The masters of finance, media and government are absolutely terrific

Jesus is overrated, please send your children to the desert to die for Zionism!

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Wherever you are folks, go out and hug a Jew!

Literally the only people who have experienced oppression!

Judea-Christian values is a totally coherent concept. Jesus Christ as the Son of God = minor detail!

Do not read Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's "The Jewish Question"

Thankfully his crockpot thinking fines widespread, bipartisan and mainstream media pushback and is ant-semitic!

Maybe @ETNVol can lead us in a reading of the Talmud

Jewish supremacy forever!

FreeMiner

Legendary

Well they are not really sure on the beginnings of the Druid's. The earliest mention of them is 2400 years ago, and other accounts place them earlier in the Indus Valley civilization.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Rumors that Ukrainian NAZI Terrorists will explode a Dirty Nuclear Bomb in Ukraine. Russia has formerly informed EU of details.

Top Bottom