Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

USCbogey

Poster
Founder
Can you link parts and something you would build for an adult male?

This is a fine start for any adult male...I built it for my daughter because I wanted it and using my 14 year old daughter to soften up my wife on a 4000 rifle build helps the cause. I will say this though she’s a little badass and shoots better than most grown men I know.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
17f2ded7e2c7b4f4.jpg

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

I guarantee oz wins. He is exactly the prototype of an R senator desired by the true sources of power

And it made no sense for him to run and run against retarded shrek and lose. He was promised the seat months ago and maybe longer

FreeMiner

Legendary

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Speaking of General George, the last American General, months before his assassination

"There is a very apparent semitic influence in the press. They are trying to do 2 things: first, implement communism, and second, see that all businessmen of German ancestry and non-Jewish antecedents are thrown out of their jobs……Unless we restore Germany we will ensure communism takes over America"

And this is why the Zionists had Germany destroyed via their puppet, austrian rothschild Adolf hitler
Germany was destroyed for a much larger reason than business interests

Who is Martin Luther???????????

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Wherever you are folks, go out and hug a Jew!

Literally the only people who have experienced oppression!

Judea-Christian values is a totally coherent concept. Jesus Christ as the Son of God = minor detail!

Do not read Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's "The Jewish Question"

Thankfully his crockpot thinking fines widespread, bipartisan and mainstream media pushback and is ant-semitic!

Maybe @ETNVol can lead us in a reading of the Talmud

Jewish supremacy forever!
You are flat out an anti-Semite. It’s really disturbing, actually. Are there bad Jews, sure — but, to label them all as some evil race is disgusting. Do you have a picture of Hitler on your wall? Serious question…

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Germany was destroyed for a much larger reason than business interests

Who is Martin Luther???????????
Why were non lutheran Germans killed?

What people or nation is not populated with people who adhere to false prophets?

Do you condone genocide in America for the same reasons you condone the bucthering of the German people and the european race at large?

Do Jews believe the messiah will come only after Christianity is destroyed?

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
You are flat out an anti-Semite. It’s really disturbing, actually. Are they’re bad Jews, sure — but, to label them all as some evil race is disgusting. Do you have a picture of Hitler on your wall? Serious question…
What is a Semite?

I have repeatedly said Hitler is a uniquely evil man and no one better served the zionist interest and killed more European Christians than him

You really aren't cut out for this. Just sit it out and may be one of your allies is capable

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
What is a Semite?

I have repeatedly said Hitler is a uniquely evil man and no one better served the zionist interest and killed more European Christians than him

You really aren't cut out for this. Just sit it out and may be one of your allies is capable
Despite what you believe you just really aren’t that smart and your hatred of ALL JEWS is reprehensible. Take a lap cocksucker. I’m really tired of your bullshit.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Despite what you believe you just really aren’t that smart and your hatred of ALL JEWS is reprehensible. Take a lap cocksucker. I’m really tired of your bullshit.
Please lead us in a reading of the torah to prove your love for ALL JEWS

Judas Iscariot is a hero

I propose this site conduct all official business in shekels. All of those with newborns please report to your local synagogue where a rabbi will proceed to kiss your baby boy's penis and conduct circumcision

If you don't you are literally a anti-semite, thank you

FreeMiner

Legendary

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Why were non lutheran Germans killed?

What people or nation is not populated with people who adhere to false prophets?

Do you condone genocide in America for the same reasons you condone the bucthering of the German people and the european race at large?

Do Jews believe the messiah will come only after Christianity is destroyed?
You miss the point.

Germany was the country that turned back to the true Gospel, which Martin Luther, spearheaded. It was the first "Christian" nation that recognized Jesus as Messiah, Lord & Savior.

And Satan destroyed it in artistic fashion. '

The Jewish people are God's people. The first Christians were Jewish. The last Christians will also be Jewish.

It's pretty obvious that Satan has attacked the Jewish people in a variety of ways (blinding them to truth, infiltrating them with outright Paganism, etc...), but that doesn't mean that God wont' restore that. In fact, that's precisely what he will do.

FreeMiner

Legendary
He actually said Cameltoe has the backbone of a Ramrod. Geez....

As someone posted yesterday, she has been cocked more times than John Wayne's rifle. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Slip in a 10lb ham and pull out the bone. Only way to tighten a gash like that up.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
You miss the point.

Germany was the country that turned back to the true Gospel, which Martin Luther, spearheaded. It was the first "Christian" nation that recognized Jesus as Messiah, Lord & Savior.

And Satan destroyed it in artistic fashion. '

The Jewish people are God's people. The first Christians were Jewish. The last Christians will also be Jewish.

It's pretty obvious that Satan has attacked the Jewish people in a variety of ways (blinding them to truth, infiltrating them with outright Paganism, etc...), but that doesn't mean that God wont' restore that. In fact, that's precisely what he will do.
And there we have it

jews are the chosen people folks

Know a jew in your life? They are superior

Why were there first Christians? They screw it up?

Israel and the jewish people are a shining example of righteousness?

HAHA

Spin the dreidel my friend

last question for you judas, If I were to marry a jew and slap on a yamaka, am I suddenly chosen and deserving of gentile slaves?

FreeMiner

Legendary
How are you feeling it goes? Good or bad?

I’m a pessimist so……
If it goes off it will be bad. Russia will never surrender.
It really is not a war between the USA and the Russian people.
I see it as a war between Globalist forces and a people who just want left alone.
Who has over 800 Military outposts around the world?
Which nation spends more on Military and war than the whole world combined, Yah we do?
If Trump was President I would feel better, we have a raving lunatic with less brains than a day old donkey. And a cackling brain dead whore who only knows how to suck cock as the second in command.
It's like a fucking Greek Tragedy A day old Donkey and a festered whore leading the most powerful Nation in the World.

Why will it be bad? America does not have what it takes to defeat Russia toe to toe in a European Land War.
I read a lot of history. Germany's finest army lost 900,000 men in Stalingrad alone.
America could never withstand those types of losses. Mock the Russian people at your own risk.
It was not America and the Allies who defeated Hitler. It was the Russian Army. They broke the German Army so bad they never recovered. After Stalingrad. Russia started rolling Germany back towards Berlin.
America had to invade finally because Russia would have not stopped until they got to the English Channel.
Russia absorbed 25m war dead in ww2, America and all the Allied forces less than 1M.
Please don't get all butt hurt and think I am disparaging our boys heroism or sacrifice. I had a lot of family in that war.
But those are the facts from history.

Last edited:
Top Bottom