Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
And there we have it

jews are the chosen people folks

Know a jew in your life? They are superior

Why were there first Christians? They screw it up?

Israel and the jewish people are a shining example of righteousness?

HAHA

Spin the dreidel my friend

last question for you judas, If I were to marry a jew and slap on a yamaka, am I suddenly chosen and deserving of gentile slaves?
They aren't superior. They aren't righteous (at least those that don't believe in Jesus). Your understanding of the Bible is quite lacking. I don't think you understand the fire you are playing with.

They were chosen by God to be the people group from which Jesus came. I don't know why he chose them, but He did.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I think they are gonna try to scare us with nuclear war but we all know Brandon and his handlers dont have the codes. So who does? I'll hang up and listen.
P.S. After this fails the little green men come. haha SKOL!
stripes-john.gif

Leengus McAnal

Elite
Founder
And there we have it

jews are the chosen people folks

Know a jew in your life? They are superior

Why were there first Christians? They screw it up?

Israel and the jewish people are a shining example of righteousness?

HAHA

Spin the dreidel my friend

last question for you judas, If I were to marry a jew and slap on a yamaka, am I suddenly chosen and deserving of gentile slaves?
You’re nothing but a Jew-hating cunt, you can go eat a bag of dicks, chief. You are alone (or in lonely company) with your hatred in this thread. And you aren’t convincing anyone.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
They aren't superior. They aren't righteous (at least those that don't believe in Jesus). Your understanding of the Bible is quite lacking. I don't think you understand the fire you are playing with.

They were chosen by God to be the people group from which Jesus came. I don't know why he chose them, but He did.
My bible knowledge is definitely lacking and this is the way I learn

That being said, there are individuals within the jewish camp that interpret the old books as basis for their delusion of superiority

Just as the typical Christian, myself included. will most likely provide an incorrect understanding or application of the faith, a jew may do the same

The problem is that modern judiasm seems to fall back on the talmud which is a raucously racist and preposterous political tome masqueraded as religion. It is very similar to islam in that regard

My understanding is that Jesus would not describe himself as a jew....

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
You’re nothing but a Jew-hating cunt, you can go eat a bag of dicks, chief. You are alone (or in lonely company) with your hatred in this thread. And you aren’t convincing anyone.
LMAO, the Jews hate me and so in response, I don't have many positive things to say

But as proscribed by my ideal, I love and forgive nonetheless!

Welcome to the world little Levi, lets mutilate your penis! Hey rabbi, give it a kiss!

Wonderful!

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
My bible knowledge is definitely lacking and this is the way I learn

That being said, there are individuals within the jewish camp that interpret the old books as basis for their delusion of superiority

Just as the typical Christian, myself included. will most likely provide an incorrect understanding or application of the faith, a jew may do the same

The problem is that modern judiasm seems to fall back on the talmud which is a raucously racist and preposterous political tome masqueraded as religion. It is very similar to islam in that regard

My understanding is that Jesus would not describe himself as a jew....
Jews are no less/more capable of avoiding sin as anyone. The entire purpose of the Mosaic Law was to make that quite evident.

Jesus most definitely considered himself Jewish. In the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John) he quotes scripture from all 39 books of the Old Testament. He is referred to as rabbi by his followers. The entire illustration of Jesus, which he describes in his own words, as the groom and the church as his Bride draws from Jewish wedding tradition. For example, in traditional Jewish heritage, when a man wanted to ask a woman to marry him, he would offer her a glass of wine. He would first take a drink, and if the woman reciprocated, that meant she agreed to the proposal. That is the entire reason for communion. HIs first miracle was performed at a Jewish wedding, turning water into wine.

Almost all of his ministry was to Jewish people (except Samarian woman at well, Gentile man infiltrated with demons in Gerasenes, etc...), primarily because they are the one's who would've been familiar with the scriptures of whom Messiah would be. He rebuked the Pharisses who should've known, but rejected him. He embraced the poor & lowly who saw him clearly.

You can't separate Jesus, Jewish culture, and Christianity. They are all parts of God's plan and history.

If you want to understand God, I suggest reading the Word he left us. It explains all of this quite clearly.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Jews are no less/more capable of avoiding sin as anyone. The entire purpose of the Mosaic Law was to make that quite evident.

Jesus most definitely considered himself Jewish. In the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John) he quotes scripture from all 39 books of the Old Testament. He is referred to as rabbi by his followers. The entire illustration of Jesus, which he describes in his own words, as the groom and the church as his Bride draws from Jewish wedding tradition. For example, in traditional Jewish heritage, when a man wanted to ask a woman to marry him, he would offer her a glass of wine. He would first take a drink, and if the woman reciprocated, that meant she agreed to the proposal. That is the entire reason for communion. HIs first miracle was performed at a Jewish wedding, turning water into wine.

Almost all of his ministry was to Jewish people (except Samarian woman at well, Gentile man infiltrated with demons in Gerasenes, etc...), primarily because they are the one's who would've been familiar with the scriptures of whom Messiah would be. He rebuked the Pharisses who should've known, but rejected him. He embraced the poor & lowly who saw him clearly.

You can't separate Jesus, Jewish culture, and Christianity. They are all parts of God's plan and history.

If you want to understand God, I suggest reading the Word he left us. It explains all of this quite clearly.
Ahh my friend another misstep on your part

I tried to be graceful and you became smug. Hurts your credibility and you failed to live up to the Christian way

"My Kingdom is not of this world"

That aside, I presume Jesus would be more apt to describe himself as "Christian" than "jewish." As usual, your response mainly attacks an argument I wasn't making. Jesus was born into a jewish lineage, would have been quite the miracle to have been born into a Christian line....How would he avoid jewish culture and be their savior? I asked what Jesus would consider himself....what the rabbis say is rather unimportant. judiasm and Christianity do have a relationship, but that ended with the jews rejection and his ascension

Interestingly, in the most direct passage regarding this manner (Luke 23:3) when pontus pilate asks Jesus if he is king of the jews? Jesus says, "you say so." It seems there are many interpretations and the translation of this passage may be especially controversial. We should also remember that "the fellas" got the Vatican to absolve the jews in Vatican II so one wonders what all has been changed in the current bible versus the original scriptures

FreeMiner

Legendary
Ahh my friend another misstep on your part

I tried to be graceful and you became smug. Hurts your credibility and you failed to live up to the Christian way

"My Kingdom is not of this world"

That aside, I presume Jesus would be more apt to describe himself as "Christian" than "jewish." As usual, your response mainly attacks an argument I wasn't making. Jesus was born into a jewish lineage, would have been quite the miracle to have been born into a Christian line....How would he avoid jewish culture and be their savior? I asked what Jesus would consider himself....what the rabbis say is rather unimportant. judiasm and Christianity do have a relationship, but that ended with the jews rejection and his ascension

Interestingly, in the most direct passage regarding this manner (Luke 23:3) when pontus pilate asks Jesus if he is king of the jews? Jesus says, "you say so." It seems there are many interpretations and the translation of this passage may be especially controversial. We should also remember that "the fellas" got the Vatican to absolve the jews in Vatican II so one wonders what all has been changed in the current bible versus the original scriptures
Why are you so venomous towards the Jews? Did one of them touch you?

Top Bottom