Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Judas was the last bad Jew, haven't you heard?

Thankfully we had our "first" jewish president recently

International Jewry loves you

The masters of finance, media and government are absolutely terrific

Jesus is overrated, please send your children to the desert to die for Zionism!

You have no grasp of anything you're talking about here. None at all. That some jews are on the wrong side of history - and God - does not change who the Jews are as a people before God.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Please lead us in a reading of the torah to prove your love for ALL JEWS

Judas Iscariot is a hero

I propose this site conduct all official business in shekels. All of those with newborns please report to your local synagogue where a rabbi will proceed to kiss your baby boy's penis and conduct circumcision

If you don't you are literally a anti-semite, thank you

You're becoming as big a troll as americafirst. You're a smart kid, I hate to see you go that route.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Ice Age Discovery of the America's

Did a quick search (forgot about this rabbit hole). Just another brown or black group white people chased out of their ancestral homelands and forced to find a new home. The search quickly stated if true the Solutrean people were not white, they were brown skinned people of France, Spain, and Portugal.

This leads me to ask. If all white people did was loot, plunder, and steal homelands from black and brown peoples where the fuck did white people come from? No ancestral lands to speak of?

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
My bible knowledge is definitely lacking and this is the way I learn

That being said, there are individuals within the jewish camp that interpret the old books as basis for their delusion of superiority

Just as the typical Christian, myself included. will most likely provide an incorrect understanding or application of the faith, a jew may do the same

The problem is that modern judiasm seems to fall back on the talmud which is a raucously racist and preposterous political tome masqueraded as religion. It is very similar to islam in that regard

My understanding is that Jesus would not describe himself as a jew....

Jesus wouldn't describe himself as a Jew, yet he will sit on David's throne in his millennial kingdom? After he partitions the land of Israel amongst the 12 tribes? And then reinstitutes temple sacrifice? Hence why you should be cautious with your hatred of those God called the apple of his eye.

Judas betrayed him, but he was just a spoke in the wheel. No one took Christ's life from him, he offered it up of his own free will. Men could've no more killed the son of God than an unarmed guy in a row boat could sink an aircraft carrier. Judas' betrayal would've been a meaningless gesture were not it God's plan that Christ sacrifice himself.

Modern Judaism is not real. They won't practice - en masse - Old Testament Judaism until after WW3. They won't - as a nation - accept Christ until armageddon. "Zionism" is not to blame for 1948, God is. He had it planned from eternity past. Never before has a group of people kept their ethnic identity, their language, their culture, thousands of years after they were conquered and dispersed around the world.

There's only one nation that survives everything that is to come, and it isn't us.

Last edited:

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Jesus wouldn't describe himself as a Jew, yet he will sit on David's throne in his millennial kingdom? After he partitions the land of Israel amongst the 12 tribes? And then reinstitutes temple sacrifice? Hence why you should be cautious with your hatred of those God called the apple of his eye.

Judas betrayed him, but he was just a spoke in the wheel. No one took Christ's life from him, he offered it up of his own free will. Men could've no more killed the son of God than an unarmed guy in a row boat could sink an aircraft carrier. Judas' betrayal would've been a meaningless gesture were not it God's plan that Christ sacrifice himself.

Modern Judaism is not real. They won't practice - en masse - Old Testament Judaism until after WW3. They won't - as a nation - accept Christ until armageddon. "Zionism" is not to blame for 1948, God is. He had it planned from eternity past. Never before has a group of people kept their ethnic identity, their language, their culture, thousands of years after they were conquered and dispersed around the world.

There's only one nation that survives everything that is to come, and it isn't us.
He’s not interested in facts.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Did a quick search (forgot about this rabbit hole). Just another brown or black group white people chased out of their ancestral homelands and forced to find a new home. The search quickly stated if true the Solutrean people were not white, they were brown skinned people of France, Spain, and Portugal.

This leads me to ask. If all white people did was loot, plunder, and steal homelands from black and brown peoples where the fuck did white people come from? No ancestral lands to speak of?
Yes.. also white people misappropriated the Caucasian mountains.

Belezabro

Elite
Utter travesty that they marketed the shit out of Nelson and completely left the best hair band from the 80s (XYZ) to fall into utter obscurity.

Every song on this CD is a rocker and yet nobody has ever heard of them...

Link to full album:

Went back and listened to Poison's first two albums on Amazon Music...they are by far the worst popular hair band. And they were huge back in the day.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
KARI LAKE: “Katie Hobbs thinks there are 47 different genders. Since we’re here at a rodeo, I’ve got a challenge for you. Katie, go out and try to milk a bull and tell me how that goes”

Is the #Iran deal dead yet? Why would we strengthen Iran leaders hand w money from Iran deal when we see pictures like this of protestors on the street chanting death to the supreme leader. Isn't this a moment to stand w the people?
1666612309709.png

“60 Minutes” is not a News Show, it is a Democrat propaganda machine. Their story last night on Election Fraud was a JOKE! The evidence is massive, not to even mention that State Legislatures did not grant necessary approvals, the FBI paid people to, essentially, “get Trump,” and then told Facebook and others that the Laptop from Hell was Russian disinformation, when they knew it was not - and much more. Barr, Krebs, and the rest of the RINO Establishment, should be ashamed of themselves!

FreeMiner

Legendary

Honestly the brown or black people did the same as the white, chase other tribes out of areas they then occupied. The Cheyenne and the Sioux were pushed from the Great Lakes area to the Black Hills by other tribes of Indians.
The Apache originated in Alberta Canada.
The current Inuit in the Arctic pushed out the Thule people at the same time the Vikings were withdrawing eastward from the Arctic toward Greenland.
White people were not unique in this at all.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Sweet justice. The Democrats worked like hell, broke laws to get Joe Biden and Sperm Gurgler VP Harris installed. Now these 2 are totally destroying the Democratic Party.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
How is Amy Schumer looking these days?

63770345-11346433-Comedian_Amy_Schumer_has_also_been_vocal_about_West_s_anti_Semit-a-149_1666580068344.jpg

Top Bottom