Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Link to the names of the monsters who approved poisoning our children. Bookmark for later recollection. Fuckers should fry! Fuck me, the chair is a Chicomm slut. Wonder if Swellsmall knows her? SKOL!

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Link to the names of the monsters who approved poisoning our children. Bookmark for later recollection. Fuckers should fry! SKOL!
String them up!

FreeMiner

Legendary
Ha Ha Ha when I was very young, my Mom had a gasoline powered washing machine. This thing was in her outdoor laundry room. One day my older brother Duke decided to run a wire from the magneto and he touched Mom's old sleeping tomcat in the nuts with the live wire.
Well that old tomcat went up one side of Ol Duke and down the other ripping out meat. He was a tore up mess.
He finally whelped and hollered enough my Mom came to see what happened.
She got that look on her face, picked up a chunk of firewood and beat his ass.
Old Dukey had a very bad day.....
1666369126339.png

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Ha Ha Ha when I was very young, my Mom had a gasoline powered washing machine. This thing was in her outdoor laundry room. One day my older brother Duke decided to run a wire from the magneto and he touched Mom's old sleeping tomcat in the nuts with the live wire.
Well that old tomcat went up one side of Ol Duke and down the other ripping out meat. He was a tore up mess.
He finally whelped and hollered enough my Mom came to see what happened.
She got that look on her face, picked up a chunk of firewood and beat his ass.
Old Dukey had a very bad day.....
View attachment 144105

What happened after she found out why the cat tore him up?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

It’s the yes that always give it away. Just bat shit crazy in need of therapy.

What pisses me off big time is that this only encourages kids to do it for the chance to get attention and be “special”.

This is a fuckin mentally ill nobody that would still be a fuckin nobody if he hadn’t become trans and ultra flamboyant.

This shit is why Gen Z is flocking toward it and think it’s cool. They have the opportunity to be “popular” instead of a regular nobody. It’s 100% intentional

Top Bottom