Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
One of my coworkers is now having nerve problems enough to require an epidural. One of our twice boosted execs has had covid 3x and just got over a bout with the flu. People getting sick left and right.

Serves them right - never be a sheeple - if you are too dumb to think critically that's on you.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Sad, Eric Holder and Lois Lerner were held in contempt but nothing, starting to get a little worried. We all have been on this train for a long time but there has to be some pay back quick or we are screwed. We do not have a justice system.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
What's this Marco polo thing?

or

marco-poli.gif

Viking

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
What happened after she found out why the cat tore him up?
She grabbed a chunk of firewood and beat his ass. The washing machine was on the back stoop in the woodshed.
Duke was an awesome older brother, full of fun and pranks. But he did not always think things through to what might happen next. He got his nickname because when he would box, he looked like JL Sullivan prancing around with his Dukes Up.
My Dad had many visits from the very patient local police because of some prank or misdemeanor Duke pulled.
He was an incredible fisherman, him and I had many shore lunches growing up.
Very good hearted guy full of fun. He was the guy who aways brought his guitar and beer to a party.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
She grabbed a chunk of firewood and beat his ass. The washing machine was on the back stoop in the woodshed.
Duke was an awesome older brother, full of fun and pranks. But he did not always think things through to what might happen next. He got his nickname because when he would box, he looked like JL Sullivan prancing around with his Dukes Up.
My Dad had many visits from the very patient local police because of some prank or misdemeanor Duke pulled.
He was an incredible fisherman, him and I had many shore lunches growing up.
Very good hearted guy full of fun. He was the guy who aways brought his guitar and beer to a party.

Oh. I thought the cat got the beating. Or was it both?

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Polls try to get it right closer to election day.

Going through all of RCP looks bad for D and that’s with weighting favoring them. I’ll trip if R get 250 seats or more

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom