Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

BREAKING AND CONFIRMED–TORRANCE COUNTY, NM AUDIT OF PRIMARY SHOW 25% DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MACHINE COUNT AND HAND COUNT​

The fix is in. They will steal this election and not be one bit concerned that people see them do it.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Possums are actors. When trapped they are mean as hell acting. Showing teeth and drooling. A sort of growl and whimper. Easy to pick up from the back of the neck. Lots of neck skin. I don’t know of anyone that done got bit by no possum.

Just grab that bitch by the back of the neck and pick her up. She will relax soon so you can put her over the fence. Just watch those nails on all four feet. Those are cat nail sharp.

They aren’t good to eat. Rancid like. I would rank the wild meat like this:

1. Squirrel
  2. raccoon
  3. armadillo
  4. possum
Be careful with raccoons. It Texas, there is/was a rabies quarantine on raccoons. However, distemper seems to be more of an issue. One was doing circles in my yard during the day which was quite unusual. Didn't run away when approached and only tried to defend itself when the loop went around its neck. It had distemper.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^let's get that Irainian deal going again^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^tax cut cult??? fvck you^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^hispanics know Sandy Cortez is a fraud^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

I remember years ago, before my eyes opened, believing the propaganda that the reason those with degrees voted Democrat in higher numbers more were just more educated and intelligent. I used to think “well, guess I’m just lower IQ but I’m not changing from libertarian”. 🤣🤣

Of course now I understand it’s just an indicator for the level and amount of indoctrination received.

Scrouch2434

Elite
Founder
Can we get some cliffs here for those that don't follow the politics across the pond?
I’m behind so if this has already been answered… sorry.
Each country in Western Europe has a different power generation stack. Netherlands - gas, Germany- coal, France -nuclear, Switzerland -hydro. As they all moved towards more renewable policies they switched their profiles to go green.
Switzerland literally shut down hydroelectric plants for wind and solar.
Why, because it’s subsidized by the taxpayer.
The USA is doing the same thing. Coal and natural gas plants are retiring ahead of schedule. An example would be looking at MISO North and MISO South capacity prices (it’s public and you can google) intermittent resources are replacing base load units
Why? Because wind, solar, renewable identification numbers, RECs are all being subsidized by the American taxpayer.
It makes sense for a utility to mothball or retire certain plants early and receive the subsidies- while passing the actual cost to their rate base.
So while we are taking coal plants offline and saying we are saving the world- it gets sent to China and India
We lose a cheap resource of electricity and then replace it with a subsidized resource at a more expensive price.
This raises our cost of production, decreases wages and limits exports and manufacturing.
Eliminating fossil fuels completely from the USA power generation stack would be the nail in the coffin.
Feel free to send me a message if you have further questions @tiderollsonu

FreeMiner

Legendary
Possums are actors. When trapped they are mean as hell acting. Showing teeth and drooling. A sort of growl and whimper. Easy to pick up from the back of the neck. Lots of neck skin. I don’t know of anyone that done got bit by no possum.

Just grab that bitch by the back of the neck and pick her up. She will relax soon so you can put her over the fence. Just watch those nails on all four feet. Those are cat nail sharp.

They aren’t good to eat. Rancid like. I would rank the wild meat like this:

1. Squirrel
  2. raccoon
  3. armadillo
  4. possum
I would have to be pretty damned hungry to eat possum or armadillo. They both are big disease carriers.
Squirrel is ok, take a sack full to make a meal. Raccoon is passable greasy as all get out. We would render down the coon for the oil. Best oil for your boots ever.

FreeMiner

Legendary

Good read @Sgfeer

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

It’s a valid concern. Women are more prone to concussions from a hit to the head. It was either FIFA or US soccer that paid for the study.

Men can spike with so much more force than women it is ridiculous. I’ve seen grown ass men get knocked the F out from a hard spike.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Russia has ended all Diplomatic Contact with the USA. Biden has allowed it to escalate to this point.
All that prevented the Cuban Missile Crisis from becoming a Nuclear War was back channel Diplomacy.
Biden is a moron and a buffoon, he thinks that he can bully another Nuclear power like Russia the way he and the USA perhaps bullied lesser nations of goat herders etc.
Very dangerous times indeed.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Really? I may have to shoot some this winter.
When I was 10-12 etc. We used to pretend we were mountain men and camp out all weekends, and shoot squirrels and make stews and cook them over the fire.
Basically you get 2 drumsticks and 2 very tiny loins. But it is good in stew.

How times have changed, at our age we were trusted alone with our .22, hunting knives, axes, fire etc.
We also went after Jack Rabbit in the cold months and pigeons. I hated pigeons.
My Mom's rabbit stew and rabbit pie was a big deal.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

^^tax cut cult??? fvck you^^

False flag mass casualty event you say?

US be like “hold my beer and let me show ya something”

Top Bottom