Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Completely agree. His utter contempt for people who simply wanted the US to not get involved in Ukraine was crazy.

Like, I’m ok if he wants to share an opinion, but good grief, he essentially went nuts several days in a row. Like he was part of the take.

He pretty much lost me when he went ape shit on Ron Paul and another commentator Mike Church.

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
The House GOP Leader, however, told Punchbowl News that Americans don’t ‘like impeachment used for political purposes at all,’ and said ‘the country wants to heal’ and see a ‘system that actually works.’
The country does want to heal. But only after the dagger is removed from it's back and the would be assassins are dangling at the ends of ropes.

Clynch25

Elite
Founder
He pretty much lost me when he went ape shit on Ron Paul and another commentator Mike Church.
Crazy how spot on Ron Paul was and nobody would listen. I was too young to understand at that time. Now when I replay some of his speeches, I’m amazed.

Much like Paul Harvey’s 1965 essay. Sure most have heard it, but if you haven’t, give this 3 minutes a listen:

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Serious question. Was Fetterman injured or diagnosed with something? He seems delayed. SKOL!
The stroke affected his ability to understand/process oral conversations/questions.
A reporter for a major news company did an interview with him and had to write the questions so he could read them on a computer screen in order to process them.
The reporter told this and also said she talked to him prior to the interview and she said he was totally lost on what she was saying.
The Dems then blasted her and tried to get her fired.
He's fucked up man.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
The stroke affected his ability to understand/process oral conversations/questions.
A reporter for a major news company did an interview with him and had to write the questions so he could read them on a computer screen in order to process them.
The reporter told this and also said she talked to him prior to the interview and she said he was totally lost on what she was saying.
The Dems then blasted her and tried to get her fired.
He's fucked up man.

I have empathy for his medical situation. It really is sad.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Completely agree. His utter contempt for people who simply wanted the US to not get involved in Ukraine was crazy.

Like, I’m ok if he wants to share an opinion, but good grief, he essentially went nuts several days in a row. Like he was part of the take.
Mark Levin is still one of the best mind and mouthpiece for conservatives. He has authored many excellent books. The guy is a patriot. It's OK if he has a different take on Ukraine.

Clynch25

Elite
Founder
I have empathy for his medical situation. It really is sad.
It’s unfortunate but I can easily detach his medical condition from the fact that he’s a real POS.

He’s a Beto equivalent that’s done nothing in business, used his daddy’s money, and got elected mayor of some obscure PA town and literally killed off what was left of it by implementing woke policy’s.

He’s the definition of “privilege” that likes to make believe he’s a blue collar dude with his hoodie. He’s a buffoon but it goes to show you the influence of the political media bc the PA sheep likely would have voted him in before he suffered the stroke and became essentially a biden potato. Hell, they still might vote him in.

Edit- should have just used “privilege” in the first place

Last edited:

Clynch25

Elite
Founder
Mark Levin is still one of the best mind and mouthpiece for conservatives. He has authored many excellent books. The guy is a patriot. It's OK if he has a different take on Ukraine.
Agree he can totally have an opinion different on Ukraine, but his approach and unwillingness to hear a different opinion was a huge disappointment. I still agree with many of his positions.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

BREAKING AND CONFIRMED–TORRANCE COUNTY, NM AUDIT OF PRIMARY SHOW 25% DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MACHINE COUNT AND HAND COUNT​

The cover up is already pretty much done. NM judges won’t give it the time of day and the local and national media are in full propaganda mode calling it a conspiracy theory and that the difference is less than 1%

FreeMiner

Legendary

Linguistic humor, Timbuktu​

The National Poetry Contest had come down to two semifinalists: a Yale graduate and a redneck from Wyoming. They were given a word, then allowed two minutes to study the word and come up with a poem that contained the word. The word they were given was "Timbuktu".

First to recite his poem was the Yale graduate. He stepped to the microphone and said:

Slowly across the desert sand
Trekked a lonely caravan.
Men on camels, two by two
Destination---Timbuktu.
The crowd went crazy! No way could the redneck top that, they thought. The redneck calmly made his way to the microphone and recited:

Me and Tim a-huntin went,
Met three whores in a pop up tent.
They was three, and we was two,
So I bucked one, and Timbuktu.
The redneck won hands down!

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
I remember video Ahhhrby (RIP) took and he was grabbing and messing with one. It was not happy. I thought he was nuts because of how mean they get. I know I spelled his username wrong.
Possums are actors. When trapped they are mean as hell acting. Showing teeth and drooling. A sort of growl and whimper. Easy to pick up from the back of the neck. Lots of neck skin. I don’t know of anyone that done got bit by no possum.

Just grab that bitch by the back of the neck and pick her up. She will relax soon so you can put her over the fence. Just watch those nails on all four feet. Those are cat nail sharp.

They aren’t good to eat. Rancid like. I would rank the wild meat like this:

1. Squirrel
  2. raccoon
  3. armadillo
  4. possum

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Possums are actors. When trapped they are mean as hell acting. Showing teeth and drooling. A sort of growl and whimper. Easy to pick up from the back of the neck. Lots of neck skin. I don’t know of anyone that done got bit by no possum.

Just grab that bitch by the back of the neck and pick her up. She will relax soon so you can put her over the fence. Just watch those nails on all four feet. Those are cat nail sharp.

They aren’t good to eat. Rancid like. I would rank the wild meat like this:

1. Squirrel
  2. raccoon
  3. armadillo
  4. possum
Squirrel is delicious

Top Bottom