Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Slimy Bastard should do his dam job to protect the US against corrupt evil men like Biden.
Seriously Fuck McCarthy.

The House GOP Leader, however, told Punchbowl News that Americans don’t ‘like impeachment used for political purposes at all,’ and said ‘the country wants to heal’ and see a ‘system that actually works.’

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I think Fenrir devours the sun during Ragnarok.
I am gonna read up on it again. I thought he ate the moon to start Ragnarok then killed Odin during Ragnarok. I also recall Ragnarok as an end of an earth cycle leading to a new era. I think it was romanticized to signify the end of the world. Not sure. But will have some research to do over the weekend. SKOL!

OPD77

Legendary
Pretty hypocritical considering all of the genital mutilation they support and condone all over the platform. What’s it matter if they turn it inside out or mail it to ukraine?
Agreed. It's not at all surprising the fucktards at twatter would pull such a pussy ass move. I bet the asshole that pushed the button on the permaban is a wiener chopper as well.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Pineapple

Legendary
It's a lot more than just home to God's people.

Jerusalem is the center of the Cosmos; where the underworld, our world, and the heavens meet. God made it special and thus it is.

Good explanation here:

This one is pretty awesome too

You’re trying to educate a blm anti police, anti Israel, know it all.

Best of luck.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Yet, the one thing they could do to inject sanity into the markets and economy is reverse their oil embargo from federal lands and offshore. And finish the Keystone Pipeline.

If the GOP had any balls and if they take control of Congress is attach a clause to some vital piece of legislation, like funding Ukraine, to force OBiden to sign it.
Too many Pubs on the Krain Train too…

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom