Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Well, it is the next logical step, daggumit! They won't take the vaccine anymore! Fucking nutjobs. haha SKOL Brother!

Exactly. It’s the Overton window. Gay marriage wasn’t the goal. It was just moving the window toward leagalizong pedo activities. Next, pedo’s have the right to marry minors. Oh, and beastiality is coming too.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Exactly. It’s the Overton window. Gay marriage wasn’t the goal. It was just moving the window toward leagalizong pedo activities. Next, pedo’s have the right to marry minors. Oh, and beastiality is coming too.
I am starting to think Fenrir is the viking version of the Phoenix. Better go brush up on my ancestry. SKOL!

FreeMiner

Legendary
Much like the EPA case decided by the SCOTUS, it's likely the CDC doesn't have the legal authority to do this either. I would hope fraud still blows a hole in the immunity agreements. Just another reason they are afraid of Nov 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, or whenever they get all the illegal ballots counted.
It has been settled at law I think. Than when a Fraud Is Committed there is no Immunity

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Fenrir is the Great Wolf. My ancestry is mostly old Viking
View attachment 143897
I am aware. I am also aware of cultures from around the world having their 'version' of a phoenix or major sky event and or events.
Much like Fenrir eating the moon and starting Ragnarok. Thus a 'viking' version of a phoenix event. SKOL!

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
here in the ATL and GA it was the wild wild west compared to most states. Kemp was definitely the first to push back on masks/mandates etc. I give him credit for that.
I live in Cherokee County in the north suburbs of Atlanta, we actually didn’t have many restrictions or anything, fairly open, The closer you got to Atlanta we’re on the blue state area people were they had three or four mask on at one time

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I bet more than half of these are supporters that just decided to go to their first rally. How many would you guess are new supporters or Biden refugees?

View attachment 143873
I don't believe that but could be wrong. There is no more sure thing than defeat for us with continued allegiance to him

Top Bottom