Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
In what way is it not? That they are generally a godless people is not relevant. That is predicted in scripture. They won't change until after the war described in Ez. 38-39.
The state of Israel and the forces that run it come off to me as the sanhedrin or synagogue of Satan. I'm asking and am especially ignorant of the bible

My general concern with the modern bibles is its distance from the writings and its several languages away from the original. That doesn't even consider the ability of "publishing forces" to control what is in there

The King James bible and presumably any modern bible certainly contains original text or the spirit of the original text and false writings imo

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
It's a lot more than just home to God's people.

Jerusalem is the center of the Cosmos; where the underworld, our world, and the heavens meet. God made it special and thus it is.

Good explanation here:

This one is pretty awesome too

do you believe the political movement of modern zionism (19th century-) to be a Godly, righteous endeavor?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Hmm. What does Twitter have to do with national security?🤔

Got it! It has nothing to do with national security. It has everything to do with ensuring they control propaganda, preventing the truth from being seen, and mostly to keep establishment demons from getting their own lit lamp post parade down streets all over the country compliments of The People.

Henry ford said, “It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.

Now add in all the other sick shit we’ve learned over the last five or so years. If only the people knew and could be shown. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Romney threw the election to Obama. Some Dirty Work there.
He is the worst of the worst. Not only a treasonous SOB but wears his Mormonism with air of moral superiority. When deep down he knows he is a lying sack of shit who made millions being a pawn for the Luciferians. I cant judge but id place a bet. Haha SKOL!

FreeMiner

Legendary

Clynch25

Elite
Founder
He can be so on point and at other times an establishment whore
Completely agree. His utter contempt for people who simply wanted the US to not get involved in Ukraine was crazy.

Like, I’m ok if he wants to share an opinion, but good grief, he essentially went nuts several days in a row. Like he was part of the take.

Top Bottom