Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
WW3 is on the way...😔
Yes 1M men is huge. Still Biden pushes on, this is totally caused by the USA and NATO. Could end up Millions of dead to protect Biden and Obama corruption. Americans are making no outcry against this, Putin has no reverse and will not backdown. And Biden quite simply should be in a seniors home wearing a bib and depends.
Either way Ukraine will cease to exist.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
you-serious-clark-cousin-eddie.gif

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Yes 1M men is huge. Still Biden pushes on, this is totally caused by the USA and NATO. Could end up Millions of dead to protect Biden and Obama corruption. Americans are making no outcry against this, Putin has no reverse and will not backdown. And Biden quite simply should be in a seniors home wearing a bib and depends.
Either way Ukraine will cease to exist.
A lot will cease to exist...and if nursing homes had a bunch of single digit aged kids there, Biden would be there, too

Last edited:

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Russian Nukes will be used to defend annexed territories.
Calling Up 1M reservist's, Nukes. Why is this not all over the msm and citizens urging restraint
Because they WANT this! That, and they haven't figured out how to blame Trump yet...

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I think that IF there is a build up it is a response not an escalation by Russia. I also think this is great theatre and a massive distraction. I also don't believe he is outfitting transcripts (reservists) with WWI era gear. I don't think nuclear war is the deep state answer as I don't think they are in control of the game. It's all grand illsusion. Speaking of.
Hope I am right but as always, IJMHO. SKOL!

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I think that IF there is a build up it is a response not an escalation by Russia. I also think this is great theatre and a massive distraction. I also don't believe he is outfitting transcripts (reservists) with WWI era gear. I don't think nuclear war is the deep state answer as I don't think they are in control of the game. It's all grand illsusion. Speaking of.
Hope I am right but as always, IJMHO. SKOL!
I hope you're right...but I see Putin as a loon, not a peacock...I don't think he's doing it for show, and I really don't think he's playing around...

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Interested to see how this affects NWFL. When I moved here in 2015 I wish I had the cash to buy up the 1000s of foreclosed condos from Destin to PCB. Now you can't find one for a decent price. Also new home starts are way off but demand is growing. Military community that has been priced out of the market by Northeast Money moving down and paying cash way over asking. Affordable housing isn't available........

I would think FL will be the last place for it to hit, and it will hit everywhere. The massive amount of people moving + the # of people who want a 2nd home in FL will make it the last market to fall.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Talking to real estate friend now...down in panhandle. He said...Cash is King...but things are slowing significantly
Happening in South Florida as well. We were so hot you couldn't find a place on Zillow for more then a few days. Places are up all over now for sale. It is gonna drop but hopefully here at least it will never go to where it was pre covid.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Further ramp up. NATO and the USA have been ramping up on Russia's borders since the 2014 Coup by Obama.
Now Russia has had enough. Unfortunately people just say Putin this and Putin that, Putin is actually a moderate.
A 1M man call up and the extension of the Russian Nuclear Umbrella over the new territories that join is a very big move
The crisis caused by the Democratic regimes going back to Clinton and pushed strongly by Obama and Biden have given us a crisis bigger than the Cuban Crisis.

Well Biden and NATO kept pushing a little more a little more. Now Russia will push back. It is no longer Putin's decision.
It is now out of control and rolling down hill. One miscue by NATO or Biden will bring down Hell.
If Ukraine does not walk it back. I expect after their next big push Kiev and other major Ukrainian cities will be rubble.
And it will be game on.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Further ramp up. NATO and the USA have been ramping up on Russia's borders since the 2014 Coup by Obama.
Now Russia has had enough. Unfortunately people just say Putin this and Putin that, Putin is actually a moderate.
A 1M man call up and the extension of the Russian Nuclear Umbrella over the new territories that join is a very big move
The crisis caused by the Democratic regimes going back to Clinton and pushed strongly by Obama and Biden have given us a crisis bigger than the Cuban Crisis.

Well Biden and NATO kept pushing a little more a little more. Now Russia will push back. It is no longer Putin's decision.
It is now out of control and rolling down hill. One miscue by NATO or Biden will bring down Hell.
If Ukraine does not walk it back. I expect after their next big push Kiev and other major Ukrainian cities will be rubble.
And it will be game on.
This is absolute fact...

Top Bottom