Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
My quibble with that argument is that Russia has more Nukes and more modern nukes than the USA. And so far Russia has not used any at all.
People forget history. Russia does not quit. They are Mongol people except in far west. In WW2 they lost 25M and kept fighting. They destroyed the Elite Troops of the German army that rolled over the French and British armies like shit through a goose.
The Germans handed the Brits their asses at the start of the WW2, shoved them right into the sea. They dropped everything and ran. The French actually saved them there at Dunkirk. The French fought like dogs to keep the Germans off the Brits until they could salvage their whipped BEF over 330,000 Brits with their tails between their legs. They would have been totally finished off by Hitler except for the USA.
Russia lost 25m and kept fighting, The USA and Allies lost about 1M.
History tells us so far nobody has defeated Russia in a land war, boots on the ground.
You would have to nuke them, which means we die too.
Its the depletion of their conventional weapons. The US has not desire to go into Russia. We all know the history. Its about their ability to wage war in other parts of the world.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1663866417045.png

some clump of cells

1663866560945.png

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Not a Babylon Bee either, which I assumed it was.

From their website:

Citizens-for-Sanity-The-Atlanta-Journal-Constitution-8.18.2022-Thu-AJC-etear.jpg

bb638ea8-801a-4d23-ac67-e9f39631206d.0D4F1C02-26E3-40D7-951F-1BF32700C6F2-1024x768.jpg
God I hope these people catch the aids, but live just long enough to see everything that they support fail, everyone that they love die, and everything that they want blow up in smoke...and then die a slow death...fuck these ppl 😡🤬

Latest posts

Top Bottom