Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
In what country in the world can you enter by breaking the law and a week later be in court suing the very government whose laws you violated?

^^Pedo's America^^

Pineapple

Legendary
That’s my old high school. Pretty wild. Two things struck me.

1. They were playing Joshua, again, for homecoming. Always an easy win.

2. We kept our shotguns in that same parking lot to dove hunt after school. Never had anyone even threatened.

My how times have changed.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Rent fucking free. That bitch probably has the worst case of TDS of anyone alive —-

Ooh. He got paid with gold bars. Scam of the century!!!

BigfootNole

Poster
Founder
View attachment 134534View attachment 134535
The demonetization of white people by the constant onslaught of the media has resulted in attacks and injuries. It is only a matter of time until a major event transpires.(WASHINGTON, DC) Graphic footage captured on Facebook Live shows a mentally handicapped white man being tortured in Chicago by African-American assailants as they laugh and express their disgust for white people and President-elect Donald Trump.

Chicago police announced on Wednesday evening that they had arrested four people in connection with the crime, according to Fox 32.

The video, taken by a woman identified on Facebook as "Brittany Herring," shows a white man tied up with tape across his mouth. The victim is shown being repeatedly hit, sliced at with a knife, berated and his clothes ripped off.

At one point in the video, the primary assailant shouts at the bound man, **** Donald Trump, *****! **** white people, boy! **** white people, boy! while he kicks him.
It is people like these that will be pressed into an anti-white frenzy and will hute, attack, and torture you before they rape and kill you. This is what is going on all over the United States today. Do not tell that that it will NOT happen in the USA. It already has.

At another point in the video, the perpetrators laugh about being reported to the police in response to a Facebook commenter claiming they're going to be arrested. They also mock another commenter who said their torture was not funny by claiming it is funny.

More videos emerged later on Wednesday of the crime. In one, the suspects threaten their victim with a knife and beat him before he was tied up. The victim can be heard screaming and pleaded with his attackers to stop. It ends with one of the attackers saying he's going to shank the white male.

Chicago police said they were considering hate crime charges in the case and called the crime "sickening" in a Wednesday night press conference. They confirmed the victim is mentally handicapped and was released from the hospital after being treated for his injuries.

Police say he has been extremely traumatized by the crime.

However, Chicago Superintendent Eddie Johnson said he doesn't believe the incident was politically motivated.
4 bullets and problem solved. This is becoming more commonplace and it's going to reach a boiling point. My plan on moving to the mountains is expediting as we speak.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Wait… I thought you were a bug man… I’m so confused now.
My specialty while working for them was searching for anything alive or had been alive that was prohibited entry or needed special paperwork---insects, birds, animals, drugs/products, turtle shells, shark fins, food products, etc., although we had secondary jurisdiction for other stuff. I left them, moved back to DFW and started killing bugs, etc. because it paid much better.

BTW, you'd be amazed at what people carry in their luggage or try to ship into the US. Got plenty of stories.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Which is why I've been stocking up on ammo
Choke points and lines of drift. Only so many roads through the mountains. The cities will go insane on day 3 without truck deliveries, that will get rid of most of them. Just stay away from places in the mountains were the Interstates pass through. Stay west of the Mississippi, when the shtf there are over 200M soon to be starving people east of the big muddy. Have independent water source.

Wait did I say that out loud.

BigfootNole

Poster
Founder
Choke points and lines of drift. Only so many roads through the mountains. The cities will go insane on day 3 without truck deliveries, that will get rid of most of them. Just stay away from places in the mountains were the Interstates pass through. Stay west of the Mississippi, when the shtf there are over 200M soon to be starving people east of the big muddy. Have independent water source.

Wait did I say that out loud.
My fiance and I are lucky enough to have been given acreage in Northern Georgia. Would probably be where we started.

FreeMiner

Legendary

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
My attitude for some time has been. "I really do not give a fuck about your mental illness's. Now fuck off and have a nice day"
Good article.
Sort of like those who say they are offended by something said or seen. So? "If you are offended, then that's your problem. Now go FOff and die."

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Who the fuck is that?
ferris-buellers-day-off-jennifer-grey.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1663858350494.png

FreeMiner

Legendary
Sort of like those who say they are offended by something said or seen. So? "If you are offended, then that's your problem. Now go FOff and die."
It is priceless to see the look on their face when they get told. They are so used to people fawning and agreeing, that they shut up and get the fuck away from me fast when I tell them "I don't give zero fucks and am not interested in your tales of mental illness, and to Fuck Off"

Latest posts

Top Bottom