Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
but masks are here to stay?

I get so irrational over that shit.

Went to Walmart today. This guy in front of me in a mask was talking all kinds of pseudo BS science trying to convince a lady to keep getting boosters, wear a mask, get a chicken pox booster. Everything he said was a an MSM talking point. He was massively brainwashed washed.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
I know an elderly lady who got the shot earlier this year and immediately starting having a reaction. The worst symptom is she can't walk very well so she has to use a wheelchair now where before she could move and groove just fine. Her doctor ran all sorts of tests to try to figure out what it was but of course everything was inconclusive. Now this is coming from her so who knows what he said, but she says that he said that if he indicates that her reaction is from the jab, then he loses his job. TIFWIW but wanted to share.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I know an elderly lady who got the shot earlier this year and immediately starting having a reaction. The worst symptom is she can't walk very well so she has to use a wheelchair now where before she could move and groove just fine. Her doctor ran all sorts of tests to try to figure out what it was but of course everything was inconclusive. Now this is coming from her so who knows what he said, but she says that he said that if he indicates that her reaction is from the jab, then he loses his job. TIFWIW but wanted to share.

Wouldn’t shock me

UGAmp

Poster
Hi there. I’m replying to my own post from a few weeks ago to give an update and another prayer request.
My sister was in the icu for several days and began to improve after having stroke-like symptoms (weakness on one side, slurred speech, vision problems, etc) from the growth on her brainstem…
She will have surgery to remove the growth tomorrow (8/11) morning and it will be a multi-hour surgery. Please pray for a miracle that her motor skills, vision, and speech are not greatly affected. That she is completely healed. That there are no complications during the surgery or any long-term issues. All she wants in life is to be a good mom to her four daughters and a good wife. I’m praying for her to be able to be back singing, dancing, and playing with her girls as soon as possible.
Y’all were so kind with my last post and I believe in the power of prayer so if you could keep her and her surgeon and his team in mind tomorrow morning, I’d really appreciate it. Thank you!
Hello again! Thank you for all of the prayers. My sister’s surgery lasted 4 hours. The surgeon was able to remove all of the growth and do the route/procedure he wanted to. She is breathing on her own and showing good motor response in several zones. Her surgeon, who apparently is a pretty serious guy, is very pleased with the results. She heard her husband’s voice and squeezed his hand with a lot of strength when he was allowed to come into her room an hour or so after the operation finished up. My family is so grateful and we are praising the Lord tonight. We are continuing to pray for complete recovery and restoration but we are so relieved this first step is complete. Thank you!

pahawk1

Poster
Line Up For Your BioEnhancement. Un Mandates and the WEF Globalists will all have to be broken up. They are an evil cult and must be ended.

I know Dr. McCullough very well on a professional level and I trust everything he says. He’s one of the best doctors I have ever worked with. He’s risking a lot by speaking out and I am so grateful that someone of his caliber is doing so. He is definitely someone that I recommend others take seriously and listen to what he has to say.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I know Dr. McCullough very well on a professional level and I trust everything he says. He’s one of the best doctors I have ever worked with. He’s risking a lot by speaking out and I am so grateful that someone of his caliber is doing so. He is definitely someone that I recommend others take seriously and listen to what he has to say.
You have my attention.

9Mounties07

Elite
Hello again! Thank you for all of the prayers. My sister’s surgery lasted 4 hours. The surgeon was able to remove all of the growth and do the route/procedure he wanted to. She is breathing on her own and showing good motor response in several zones. Her surgeon, who apparently is a pretty serious guy, is very pleased with the results. She heard her husband’s voice and squeezed his hand with a lot of strength when he was allowed to come into her room an hour or so after the operation finished up. My family is so grateful and we are praising the Lord tonight. We are continuing to pray for complete recovery and restoration but we are so relieved this first step is complete. Thank you!
Keep it going

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom