Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder
We are paying for this circus. Forget about taxation without representation. We are funding our own prison. A hell on earth.. Not sure about ya'll but that fact puts me in quite a conundrum. Am I to pay for my own subjugation? These are crooks, thieves, liars, and overall soulless cocksuckers. And they ain't Caesar and what's mine ain't theirs. SKOL!

FreeMiner

Legendary
We are paying for this circus. Forget about taxation without representation. We are funding our own prison. A hell on earth.. Not sure about ya'll but that fact puts me in quite a conundrum. Am I to pay for my own subjugation? These are crooks, thieves, liars, and overall soulless cocksuckers. And they ain't Caesar and what's mine ain't theirs. SKOL!
Great Big Self Supporting Open Air Penal Colony Is How I Describe It Now.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yeah, I think for a Chicago building. But none the less, it bothers me that he would take anything from that vile pos. Also makes me
When you need 600 million you go to who has it. I would say he borrowed from a bank that soros kept a fortune at. If I recall it was Duetches bank or whatsoever it is callled. The German bank

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Could be disinformation or if could see this being true. If he doesn't run we are fucked. May be either way

FreeMiner

Legendary

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
When you need 600 million you go to who has it. I would say he borrowed from a bank that sorts kept a fortune at. If I recall it was Duetches bank or whatsoever it is callled. The German bank
If you’re borrowing that kind of money you ain’t dealing with the good guys to begin with. They’re all corrupt

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Excerpt:

In short, General Milley isn’t merely a mediocrity. He is a moron, a mental midget who engages with the world on the level of a teenager who has watched too many Aaron Sorkin TV shows. And embarrassingly (though appropriately) enough, Milley has two Ivy League degrees.

Milley is not some outlier exception. He is instead one of the best examples of a type that infests the senior levels of not just the military, but intelligence, law enforcement, foreign policy, and more. This type often thinks that it has no ideology at all; sometimes they even think they are conservative. But when faced with the slightest pressure at all, the only thing they actually believe is the nonsense in Milley’s letter — a moral vision derived from grade school history class and vague clichés they’ve heard incanted at one ceremony after another.

Even as the armed forces have embraced critical race theory and transgenderism, many American patriots have kept fetishizing the military because they view it as innately “conservative.” Milley’s letter, and every other humiliating detail of Monday’s article, shows that we must abandon this assumption. America’s top generals don’t just parrot contemporary wokeness. They are indistinguishable from the hysterical idiots who populate sites like Twitter and Reddit. The thought that they might be tasked with fighting and winning an actual war isn’t just amusing, it is terrifying.

If America is fortunate enough to have another presidential administration that puts America first, that administration cannot make the same mistake the first Trump term did. It cannot assume the best of a military leadership class that is hopelessly compromised and hopelessly inept.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Also::::

A really cool pic from this summer . A nasty little badass btb shot from the apex Allstar game. (And yea, that was a goal)

View attachment 126178

UAAA

View attachment 126179

It’s been a lot, y’all. We got home on a Sunday night from UAAA and he was at 2/days Monday morning at 7. This man child never stops. He knows what it is to work and earn it. And working and earning it he is. There are so many young men and women who do the same. It’s time we hear and see them instead of the petty brats who whine and cry because ‘they can’t!!!’

Bullshit

There are so many great kids raised right that say otherwise. They put their heads down and just fucking grind. Let’s celebrate all of them and stop paying any attention to the spoiled brats who could have used a few good pops to the bottom a few years ago. Learned the meaning of ‘no’ and the consequences of ignoring ‘no’ that quickly escalated to the mom glare that screamed ‘ wait until I get you home’.

Celebrate each and every one. We need them.

And I want to see any and every achievement of every one of your kids. If it’s summer reading , band, choir, sports , coloring in the lines, whatever. It doesn’t have to be GREAT by anybody’s standard. It has to be great for them. If they’ve worked and earned it….post it. They are our future. (And no participation awards do not count. It’s got to be something they bust their asses for)
Ask and ye shall receive. Absolute grinder behind the plate. 6’3 205lb will be 16 in a month. Just started his sophomore year and living his best life. Also the Sophomore class president.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Could be disinformation or if could see this being true. If he doesn't run we are fucked. May be either way

What is this trying to flush documents shit? He wasn’t even there.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Excerpt:

In short, General Milley isn’t merely a mediocrity. He is a moron, a mental midget who engages with the world on the level of a teenager who has watched too many Aaron Sorkin TV shows. And embarrassingly (though appropriately) enough, Milley has two Ivy League degrees.

Milley is not some outlier exception. He is instead one of the best examples of a type that infests the senior levels of not just the military, but intelligence, law enforcement, foreign policy, and more. This type often thinks that it has no ideology at all; sometimes they even think they are conservative. But when faced with the slightest pressure at all, the only thing they actually believe is the nonsense in Milley’s letter — a moral vision derived from grade school history class and vague clichés they’ve heard incanted at one ceremony after another.

Even as the armed forces have embraced critical race theory and transgenderism, many American patriots have kept fetishizing the military because they view it as innately “conservative.” Milley’s letter, and every other humiliating detail of Monday’s article, shows that we must abandon this assumption. America’s top generals don’t just parrot contemporary wokeness. They are indistinguishable from the hysterical idiots who populate sites like Twitter and Reddit. The thought that they might be tasked with fighting and winning an actual war isn’t just amusing, it is terrifying.

If America is fortunate enough to have another presidential administration that puts America first, that administration cannot make the same mistake the first Trump term did. It cannot assume the best of a military leadership class that is hopelessly compromised and hopelessly inept.

This is actually quite spot on. It’s a member of the Armed Forces for 22 years I have definitely had my fair share of dealing with bullshit top brass. I think I was even more dumbfounded with how Jones and Mattis played out. I think quite honestly they fooled everyone.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Excerpt:

Ivy League is a diploma mill for those chosen to rule over us. There are some real idiots in government with Ivy League credentials.

Top Bottom