Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
A Good Cop Story To Start The Day. Don't just howl when they do something wrong. Also remember when they do good, like this guy. I hope his town and Chief appreciate him.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I spoke with a Realtor yesterday about a property she is selling for a former client of mine I did the termite work on. Her client is an investor with an interesting M.O. He buys a house, moves in and does the repairs while living there, then sells it 2-3 years later. He rinses and repeats. Seems like a pain to do it that way. Maybe it has tax advantages for him - repair costs, moving expenses and the costs to buy and sell. Maybe the utilities are deductible, too.

A new twist on living while the government pays the expenses? Section 8 for the entrepreneur.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
A Good Cop Story To Start The Day. Don't just howl when they do something wrong. Also remember when they do good, like this guy. I hope his town and Chief appreciate him.
I got hit in the mouth by a baseball in Pony League. It ripped open my lower lip. My parents were at work but there was a policeman in his car watching us. He took me to my Aunt's house for repairs.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
I spoke with a Realtor yesterday about a property she is selling for a former client of mine I did the termite work on. Her client is an investor with an interesting M.O. He buys a house, moves in and does the repairs while living there, then sells it 2-3 years later. He rinses and repeats. Seems like a pain to do it that way. Maybe it has tax advantages for him - repair costs, moving expenses and the costs to buy and sell. Maybe the utilities are deductible, too.

A new twist on living while the government pays the expenses? Section 8 for the entrepreneur.
No cap gains up to $500k if you live in it as your residence for 2 years.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1660223216335.png

1660223247315.png

1660223340749.png

^^Kind of out of the blue, prepping us for going full war in the ME again^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

If the house is your primary residence for 2+ years you avoid capital gains tax.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

It's tax free, up to $500,000 gain if you're married. You can do it every 2 years. Many homebuilders have continually upgraded (thereby making tax free income) from using the exclusion. One couple I know the husband is a builder, the wife is a realtor, and I think building/selling their own home is almost on a schedule for them.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Beck said that the warrant was flashed to the attorneys at MaraLago, they were not allowed to view it, nor to even be within 10 feet of it.
The warrant left at Mar-a-lago wouldn’t have the probable cause statement. It would only have the items to be searched for and the law they believe is being or has been broken.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 126297

View attachment 126299

View attachment 126300

^^Kind of out of the blue, prepping us for going full war in the ME again^^

Bolton. Wouldn’t hurt my feelings

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Tim Scott does not know what time it is

He is not a wartime consigliere

When the Republicans take Congress we need a special committee into August 8th

I’ll believe the FBI isn’t corrupt when the Clintons and the Obamas go down for spying on Trump.

Scott isn't ignorant, he's a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Catilac

Elite

Are you Dale Gribble ?

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
tumblr_lqw2tmLeTJ1qc8ii7o1_500.gif

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
If the house is your primary residence for 2+ years you avoid capital gains tax.
To be more precise, as long as it is your primary residence in 2 of the last 5 years you qualify for the CG exemption. We bought a house remodeled it for 2 years while living there and made it a short term rental. We sold it before year 5 and excluded the first $500k of cap gains.

FreeMiner

Legendary
The FBI has to be disbanded the same with the CIA. They were created by Executive Order and can be removed with the stroke of a pen.
Obama has had over 30 million records since he left office and not one word about this at all.
View attachment 126294
Yah crazy old man replying to myself.
Read that the FBI shithorns went through Melanie Trumps personal effects, underwear etc.
When they raid Obamas, who is holding 30M records are they gonna try on Big Mikes Dildo's and assorted other items from his arsenal that he uses on Barracks ruptured asshole.
SOB's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom