Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

DuckDitchtiger

Elite
Founder

If you don’t know… this is all about raping kids! And the liberals are all for it.

Evil fukin people, kill em all

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
Go back and watch the war room coverage of the election integrity charade between early November and Jan 20th

Every episode was complete bull shit lmao

When I say charade I mean the supposed effort to do something about the obvious fraud

Steve Bannon is pushing local action non-stop. I think a lot of people were caught off guard by just how unprepared Republicans around the country were for an election they knew might be stolen, him included.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Evil fukin people, kill em all
iu

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Also::::

A really cool pic from this summer . A nasty little badass btb shot from the apex Allstar game. (And yea, that was a goal)

8D06570C-2A94-4AD5-A7B2-9A8B15B87AEA.jpeg

UAAA

B0BF6DA0-34C4-44C3-A6F0-7E06A18D16FC.jpeg

It’s been a lot, y’all. We got home on a Sunday night from UAAA and he was at 2/days Monday morning at 7. This man child never stops. He knows what it is to work and earn it. And working and earning it he is. There are so many young men and women who do the same. It’s time we hear and see them instead of the petty brats who whine and cry because ‘they can’t!!!’

Bullshit

There are so many great kids raised right that say otherwise. They put their heads down and just fucking grind. Let’s celebrate all of them and stop paying any attention to the spoiled brats who could have used a few good pops to the bottom a few years ago. Learned the meaning of ‘no’ and the consequences of ignoring ‘no’ that quickly escalated to the mom glare that screamed ‘ wait until I get you home’.

Celebrate each and every one. We need them.

And I want to see any and every achievement of every one of your kids. If it’s summer reading , band, choir, sports , coloring in the lines, whatever. It doesn’t have to be GREAT by anybody’s standard. It has to be great for them. If they’ve worked and earned it….post it. They are our future. (And no participation awards do not count. It’s got to be something they bust their asses for)

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
https://www.climatedepot.com/2022/0...ld-be-a-disaster-who-would-clean-our-toilets/

The UN Chronicle, which bills itself as "The magazine of the United Nations, Since 1946" originally published this essay in 2008 by Professor George Kent of the University of Hawaii: "Hunger has great positive value to many people. Indeed, it is fundamental to the working of the world's economy. Hungry people are the most productive people, especially where there is a need for manual labour. ... How many of us would sell our services if it were not for the threat of hunger?"

"More importantly, how many of us would sell our services so cheaply if it were not for the threat of hunger?" ...

"For those of us at the high end of the social ladder, ending hunger globally would be a disaster. If there were no hunger in the world, who would plow the fields? Who would harvest our vegetables? Who would work in the rendering plants? Who would clean our toilets? We would have to produce our own food and clean our own toilets. No wonder people at the high end are not rushing to solve the hunger problem. For many of us, hunger is not a problem, but an asset."

Have you guys seen this shit? They just say it out in the open.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Also::::

A really cool pic from this summer . A nasty little badass btb shot from the apex Allstar game.

View attachment 126178

UAAA

View attachment 126179

It’s been a lot, y’all. We got home on a Sunday night from UAAA and he was at 2/days Monday morning at 7. This man child never stops. He knows what it is to work and earn it. And working and earning it he is. There are so many young men and women who do the same. It’s time we hear and see them instead of the petty brats who whine and cry because ‘they can’t!!!’

Bullshit

There are so many great kids raised right that say otherwise. They put their heads down and just fucking grind. Let’s celebrate all of them and stop paying any attention to the spoiled brats who could have used a few good pops to the bottom a few years ago.

Celebrate each and every one. We need them.

And I want to see any and every achievement of every one of your kids. If it’s summer reading , band, choir, sports , coloring in the lines, whatever. It doesn’t have to be GREAT by anybody’s standard. It has to be great for them. If they’ve worked and earned it….post it. They are our future. (And no participation awards do not count. It’s got to be something they bust their asses for)
Not gonna lie....Wood.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
So what is it. Warrant is sealed by order or warrants are sealed pending indictment?

No, warrants aren't automatically sealed. Buck Sexton said something similar on a recent show. One of the attorneys here no doubt knows the specifics far better than I, but I recall reading that some celebrity's house was invaded by the FBI, and they had sealed the warrant, ostensibly to protect the details of the investigation.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
No, warrants aren't automatically sealed. Buck Sexton said something similar on a recent show. One of the attorneys here no doubt knows the specifics far better than I, but I recall reading that some celebrity's house was invaded by the FBI, and they had sealed the warrant, ostensibly to protect the details of the investigation.

Thanks. It’s what I thought. Was having a debate

OPD77

Legendary
Now They Are Saying It OUT loud. If Trump Runs "Assassination"
I wonder if they put any sort of device in the residence to spy on him inside his own house. Didn't Trump have to have the WH gone over with a fine tooth comb to get rid of any bugging devices?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1660217644896.png

1660217675046.png

^^high risk children???^^

1660217814632.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

At the end of his presidency, Barack Obama trucked 30 million pages of his administration’s records to Chicago, promising to digitize them and eventually put them online — a move that outraged historians. More than five years after Obama’s presidency ended, the National Archives webpage reveals that zero pages have been digitized and disclosed.”

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom