Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
Talked to a nurse that got the initial vax but did not boost. Said she got C19 once but refuses boosters. She said she knows several people that boosted and got the Fauci Flu within two weeks of a booster. IMO The boosters are keeping the big lie going.
All the booster takers at my work got COVID as well. Some several times, I took the original two, but I won't ever do that shit again, and like your friend I had it once a year ago.

StevenGlansberg

Elite
Founder
So what’s “the plan” here? Pretty clear that Trump is going down...is this when the “real military generals, not the ones on tv” come out of the closet and finally decide to do their duty? It’s a show alright, and every single one of em are actors, Trump included. America descends into full blown chaos/civil war along with the rest of the world (which has probably been the goal all along), or the Q prophecies come to fruition and Donald Trump sits atop my Antichrist power rankings. Deceivers gonna deceive. Follow God.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Hi there. I’m replying to my own post from a few weeks ago to give an update and another prayer request.
My sister was in the icu for several days and began to improve after having stroke-like symptoms (weakness on one side, slurred speech, vision problems, etc) from the growth on her brainstem. She was then moved to a rehab center to begin two weeks of physical therapy to strengthen her body for surgery. After four days, she was moved to a neurological unit of a major hospital because when the growth swells or bleeds, the neurological problems return and this happened for several days in a row.
She will have surgery to remove the growth tomorrow (8/11) morning and it will be a multi-hour surgery. Please pray for a miracle that her motor skills, vision, and speech are not greatly affected. That she is completely healed. That there are no complications during the surgery or any long-term issues. All she wants in life is to be a good mom to her four daughters and a good wife. I’m praying for her to be able to be back singing, dancing, and playing with her girls as soon as possible.
Y’all were so kind with my last post and I believe in the power of prayer so if you could keep her and her surgeon and his team in mind tomorrow morning, I’d really appreciate it. Thank you!
@UGAmp if the prayers of an old sinner like me are any good. I will hold her and her family in prayer. Blessings In The Name Of The Father, The Son, And The Holy Ghost Amen.

Wait What

Elite
Founder
Hi there. I’m replying to my own post from a few weeks ago to give an update and another prayer request.
My sister was in the icu for several days and began to improve after having stroke-like symptoms (weakness on one side, slurred speech, vision problems, etc) from the growth on her brainstem. She was then moved to a rehab center to begin two weeks of physical therapy to strengthen her body for surgery. After four days, she was moved to a neurological unit of a major hospital because when the growth swells or bleeds, the neurological problems return and this happened for several days in a row.
She will have surgery to remove the growth tomorrow (8/11) morning and it will be a multi-hour surgery. Please pray for a miracle that her motor skills, vision, and speech are not greatly affected. That she is completely healed. That there are no complications during the surgery or any long-term issues. All she wants in life is to be a good mom to her four daughters and a good wife. I’m praying for her to be able to be back singing, dancing, and playing with her girls as soon as possible.
Y’all were so kind with my last post and I believe in the power of prayer so if you could keep her and her surgeon and his team in mind tomorrow morning, I’d really appreciate it. Thank you!
Praying for your sister.

FreeMiner

Legendary
The DAVOS UN Agenda Government of Holland To Shutdown 11,200 Farms. The Dutch are the world's 2nd largest food exporter. This will cause a Global Famine. People need to fight back and do what ever it takes. But get rid of Globalists out of governments at all levels. When Trump gets back in. He needs to boot the UN.

9Mounties07

Elite
Prayers my friend

Pineapple

Legendary

If you don’t know… this is all about raping kids! And the liberals are all for it.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom