Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
The warrant left at Mar-a-lago wouldn’t have the probable cause statement. It would only have the items to be searched for and the law they believe is being or has been broken.
Except it can be sealed and not shown. There is a time frame they have to produce the warrant if sealed, but I don’t know what it is.

Seasidedawg

Elite
Founder
And just like that, COVID is over…just in time for the mid terms. I guess all of those service men and women kicked out over the jab will be called back to work any day now.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Eisenhower in his farewell speech in 1961 warned America about the threat of its “military-industrial complex.” Whilst Carter, in reference to China in 2019, told President Trump that the US is “the most warlike nation in the history of the world …” In effect he was saying that while the US had spent three trillion on needless wars in three decades, China had spent zero and that’s why it was racing ahead.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Former president's houses used to be off limits to the authorities too.
It bad for Trump. But it also means that the Bushes, Clinton's and Obama's and Bidens are now targets as well. Precedent has been set. There is no Constitutional protection for former Presidents. It is merely a Customary Courtesy.
Now lets get all Obama's hidden files for his whole life out on the table.

BT Avenger

Poster
Also::::

A really cool pic from this summer . A nasty little badass btb shot from the apex Allstar game. (And yea, that was a goal)

View attachment 126178

UAAA

View attachment 126179

It’s been a lot, y’all. We got home on a Sunday night from UAAA and he was at 2/days Monday morning at 7. This man child never stops. He knows what it is to work and earn it. And working and earning it he is. There are so many young men and women who do the same. It’s time we hear and see them instead of the petty brats who whine and cry because ‘they can’t!!!’

Bullshit

There are so many great kids raised right that say otherwise. They put their heads down and just fucking grind. Let’s celebrate all of them and stop paying any attention to the spoiled brats who could have used a few good pops to the bottom a few years ago. Learned the meaning of ‘no’ and the consequences of ignoring ‘no’ that quickly escalated to the mom glare that screamed ‘ wait until I get you home’.

Celebrate each and every one. We need them.

And I want to see any and every achievement of every one of your kids. If it’s summer reading , band, choir, sports , coloring in the lines, whatever. It doesn’t have to be GREAT by anybody’s standard. It has to be great for them. If they’ve worked and earned it….post it. They are our future. (And no participation awards do not count. It’s got to be something they bust their asses for)
My oldest is home for a little bit but reports back to VMI next Friday for his freshman year. He was there all summer taking a class and practicing with the basketball team. Division one basketball is no joke. All summer he had 8:00 small group workouts, 9:45 class, 2:00 lift, 3:15 study hall, and a team practice a couple days a week at either 5:00 or 6:00.

My youngest is a rising junior and he’s going to be attending a boarding prep school this year for basketball and academics. He leaves August 28. He has three D1 offers so far. I’m told there will be a lot more eventually. Fingers are crossed.

We will be empty-nesters two years early. Hard to believe. It’s going to be weird without the boys here.

Top Bottom