Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Perhaps the most disturbing thing about that video is that regular unleaded is $2.38/gallon up there and we are still paying $3.77 here in central Florida.
Its really around 5. That was a dirty murk rally and a special at that gas station while the lying bitch was there panhandling. Like a traveling snake oil medicine show corrupt leeches are out peddling their latest brand of bs. SKOL!

Hutchhawk

Elite
Founder
My oldest is home for a little bit but reports back to VMI next Friday for his freshman year. He was there all summer taking a class and practicing with the basketball team. Division one basketball is no joke. All summer he had 8:00 small group workouts, 9:45 class, 2:00 lift, 3:15 study hall, and a team practice a couple days a week at either 5:00 or 6:00.

My youngest is a rising junior and he’s going to be attending a boarding prep school this year for basketball and academics. He leaves August 28. He has three D1 offers so far. I’m told there will be a lot more eventually. Fingers are crossed.

We will be empty-nesters two years early. Hard to believe. It’s going to be weird without the boys here.
I'll alert Bill Self.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
I didn't realize they have a bubble for an indoor facility. Hard to believe with all that money they don't have something with more glitz.
They have a couple of fields and a bubble. They mostly practice outside and only use the bubble when they are installing for the week. The practice facility is right below the freeway and gets it fair share of onlookers.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FZ5O2HzUEAABXf3

Latest posts

Top Bottom