Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Trump campaign sends Wray and Garland flowers, candy and a thank you note for becoming the leading Re-elect Trump Fundraisers of the Year

yes, it's august , but ain't nobody gonna catch them

Liz Cheney got a nice note for her third place finish

That would be funny but considering the frame job is already in process probably a bad idea.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Not the same guy.
whatever-you-say-ok-boomer.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Plus these hospitals used deadly protocols, remdesivir, vents, forbid iver and hcl. Evil fuckers.
I was in cvs getting bp meds Tuesday. 2 different pharmacists were on the phone and discussing filling HCQ for 2 different customers. That is a quiet reversal from where they were a yr or so ago.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1660323893849.png

1660324046159.png

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
The EU is well and truly FUCKED. Barge Traffic has stopped on the Rhine.

Another perfectly timed coincidence. This is either the NWO trying to usher in the last days or divine intervention for the last days.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 126508

View attachment 126509

At least Bannon is still positive. I like that. Seems it’s getting darker by the day to me so I need it.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Belezabro

Elite

I know we have lots of parents of young ones in here. Saw this the other day and it is a great reminder that one day our lives won't be as crazy and we will probably miss it.

My oldest is leaving for college for the first time tomorrow. Going to miss him a lot. I get onions just thinking about it. Can't believe how fast the times goes.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I caught about a 27" pike on my 2nd cast last weekend. Was a fatty too. Not sure how much it weighed, but it put up a pretty good fight
My shit was 45 years ago. I still recall ea time well. I caught the pike at 4yr. It hooked me. I've been outdoor since then. Try to learn to live with nothing and thrive. It is hard
Guessing this was a white supremacist since they are the leading cause of domestic terrorism
Of course. Ima white supremacist black Irish catholic ventriloquist

Latest posts

Top Bottom